All reviewsfull kitchenfree laundryice makeran extended staylending lockerhour coffeenew yorkcomfortable bedslarge bathroomdunkin donutswould highly recommend this hotelstayed nightsa great stayeasy accessstaff was very friendlygood sizeplenty of parking
Reviewed April 23, 2018

I have been staying here for work and expected the usual staff that is only working for a pay check attitude. I was impressed with the friendly service from all of the employees which started with the Management. The rooms were very well set up for a business person but had the home feel once business was off the mind. I travel all over the country and I appreciate the warmness I got from this Hotel. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Jhartman16, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Sayre, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words - as you experienced, we work hard to ensure that our guests feel both comfortable as well as appreciated. We certainly appreciate our guests!

Reviewed April 11, 2018

Easy access to room and extra - pleasant front desk staff. Our room was very clean and the 12PM checkout was a plus. Bed was comfortable. Other than the unknown late night power outtage that occurred, this was a comfortable nights rest.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind words, we work hard to ensure that every guest has an excellent stay with us. We are sorry that you experienced that power outage, it caught us by surprise as well!

Reviewed March 1, 2018

i have NEVER stayed anywhere so disgusting like this hotel. I had to stay there for work for a week. I could have stayed at a better hotel but I WAS a loyal IHG frequent guest. Everyday of my stay, I found one or two huge crawling bugs with stripe wings in my room, usually on the bed. I wish I could post the video of the crawling things but tripadvisor doesn’t allow that so I will post a photo instead.

Other than the bugs, room was dirty and dingy. I booked a king room but was given a wheelchair accessible queen room. They clean the room once a week or less. Don’t stay here.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Jhartman16, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Sayre, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Dear SoloTrav,

Thank you for your review and for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback as a loyal IHG Rewards member and thank you for being a huge part of the program. The cleanliness of our hotel is our number one priority. I completely understand the issue with the box elder bugs. They are a problem in this area, and while they are harmless, they are absolutely a nuisance. We are working hard to resolve this issue and apologize for the inconvenience. We take great pride in the presentation of our facility and will make sure we do everything possible to keep the hotel looking new. As an award winning property we take going above and beyond as a primary focus when taking care of our guests. I want to personally apologize that we fell short of your expectations during your stay. Again, I want to thank you again for your candid review of your stay. We use all feedback as a learning tool to grow and learn from. Please reach out to me at your convenience so we can make this right with you. We hope you give us another chance soon to show how dedicated we are to giving you a great stay and I would like to personally assist you when your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

My fiancè and I frequent here for quiet weekends away.
Hotel is immaculate, staff is friendly and the 12 PM checkout is always awesome!

Rooms are spacious and always very cery clean. Hotel is very easy to find and there is a lot of quiet local places to grab a bite to eat.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Jhartman16, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Sayre, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Wow! I am so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Candlewood Suites! We take great pride in going above and beyond to make sure your stay is the best. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the late check out we have available every day. While our guests are here we want them to relax and consider us home! Thank you again for your kind words regarding your stay, we look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

The room was amazing; clean rooms and amazing views of the fall colors. The bed was comfortable and the kitchen was an added benefit.The staff was very friendly. I booked through Amex website and got a great deal at this property. We were really happy with our stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear sarunraj,

Thank you for your kind words about your stay with us. We take great pride with treating our guests like family. While your away from home we want you to consider us your home! I am truly happy to hear you found our large beds to be comfortable for a great nights sleep. Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again soon.