US$96
Selinsgrove Inn(Selinsgrove)
US$139
Hotwire.com
US$129
Econo Lodge & Suites(Shamokin Dam)
US$59
All Suites Inn Budget Host(Lewisburg)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$65
RodewayInn
Comfort Suites Lewisburg(Lewisburg)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$96
US$82
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

This place is horrible wouldn't recommend this place to no one it is filthy it smells of sewage had mold and the beds are at least 20 yrs old we walked in looked at the room and walked right out the manger argued with us we didn't even stay n he refused to give us our money back idk how this place is in business and not shut down by the board of Health

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank casscyr
Reviewed July 12, 2015 via mobile

The place wasn't clean. They shut off you AC in 90+ weather. The property isn't taken care of. They offer you second hand beds with springs that are no good old tvs and very used furniture. The owner was ignorant to his staff member which I felt was rude in front of guests. Pets are allowed as long as they don't bark.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Dawn A
Reviewed June 12, 2015

I usually stay elsewhere when I visit this area however my usual cheap motel was full so I stopped by the Valley Lodge. My LTE wasn't working, it had been a long day, and we needed to get to sleep so instead of hunting down wifi at a family members I just went with it and stayed here with my girlfriend. Mistake.

For the price I was not in any way expecting bell hops and Continental breakfast. I was expecting what I generally get from the Golden Arrow which is a room with a lock, clean, a bathroom, and a mini fridge. Everything else is gravy. I just needed a place to sleep, shower, and keep my stuff while I visited the family. That's all. So I overlooked the fact that we couldn't control the temp in the room or the fact that they demanded an additional $25.00 security deposit...But I couldn't ignore the other "guests".

If I had broke out my laptop and mobile internet to look at the reviews I would have just crashed at families. Every other review here above mine is true. The owner Jamile who had to be coaxed out of his office when I came back to turn in the key and ask for a refund was none too happy and initially refused to give me any money back insisting "not even the Supreme Court would over turn this contract," but I wasn't going to stand and argue. When they called me back minutes after I left to offer me a refund and I came back that evening to speak to his son. When I spoke to his son he acted mystified about why I'd want to leave. I told him:

Me: "You live in the building. I believe you KNOW why."
The Son; "No I don't. Why don't you tell me."
Me: "I can do one better. We can walk 10 feet to my left and I can show you in your own kitchen.'
The Son; "No, why don't you tell me."
Me: "Fine. We woke up to roaches crawling all over us, our room, the kitchen, and even in our shoes. I have pictures."

He shut up about the why then but still wanted to charge me $68.00 for one nights stay which is more than Econo-lodge charges for a night and they give you service, breakfast, and NO roaches. Made it plain that wasn't going to happen. This is still on going 3 days later

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Kyjuand
Reviewed February 21, 2015 via mobile

Jamie is the owner and he is a greedy, greedy man. I went there with my three kids and my boyfriend and we paid for a month. We ran into some hardship and it was cheap to stay there to get everything figured out. Everyday Jamile was screaming at people and we could hear it through to our room. It would wake us up! There's no hot water. He had a guy do some work to his motel and he refused to pay him and we could hear them yelling and arguing right outside our room for over an hour! We ended up leaving earlier than a month and he wouldn't refund our money or our security deposit! When we would leave the motel to get food a couple times we noticed someone came in our room and moved stuff. The guy a acrossed from us said he left his stuff there and when he came back Jamile had took it all so he is suing him. It is dirty, in a basement! No windows. Over a month after we left I called and asked about my security deposit ($150) and Jamile said I abused him and this is America his country and I'm not getting it back. I will NEVER go back there again! Most horrible time of my life!

• Stayed: January 2015
10  Thank Sarah H
Reviewed December 21, 2014

This place is full of cockroaches..... no smoke detectors.....the guy that runs it is mental.....no hot water and they don't clean the rooms. You have to listen to the guy screaming at his wife how stupid she is and the place stinks inside.

• Stayed: December 2014