See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 21, 2018

We were traveling through the area without reservations and found nearly all facilities sold out. Called here and they had one room available. So grateful! The owners said they have only had the property a short time and were still renovating- very pleased with the room we were offered. Much better than we would have had at higher priced places - large room, comfortable, clean, and all the amenities we needed. Obvious care is being taken to make the rooms attractive, and the owner was friendly and accommodating in spite of the late hour of our arrival. Would definitely recommend to any looking for a great place at an affordable price.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank Claudia W
Rajan V, Owner at Seasons Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review on your recent stay with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We believe in good customer service and to make each guest happy. We would love to see you back soon to our hotel in future.

Have a wonderful remaining summer.

Thankfully,

Rajan Vesuwala
GM
Seasons Inn & Suites
Shartlesville, PA 19554
610-488-1578

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

What a beautiful property. New ownership just took over, you can tell they are putting money into the place. There is a little construction going on in the main office. While I was there they just got a truck load of new TVs.

WiFi is well above I was pretty impressed. The house keeping staff was very helpful, the rooms were clean.

I will definitely stay here again if I come back to this area!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Rajan V, General Manager at Seasons Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Thank you so much for your positive review.We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.We look forward to see you back soon to our hotel.

Thankfully,

Rajan Vesuwala
GM
Seasons Inn & Suites
Shartlesville, PA 19554
610-488-1578

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

Lovely surroundings and very nice facility. Staff went above and beyond to accommodate our needs.

The room was clean and very comfortable. Nice bathroom facilities.

A good restaurant across the road and many things to see and do nearby.

We highly recommend.

1  Thank bmiller192018
Donna S, Manager at Seasons Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I will share your comments with the staff. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and hope to have the privilege of seeing you soon.

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Stopped with no notice. Lady at desk accommodated us right away. Room was recently renovated and was super clean. Room felt like a bedroom at home more than a motel. Great location, great price, and restaurant just across the street. Cheerful staff and parking for my trailer. I will be back again.

1  Thank David A
Donna S, General Manager at Seasons Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time our of your busy schedule and the privilege of being our guest. I will pass on your wonderful comments to the staff, We look forward to your return.

Reviewed June 11, 2018

room way ready when we got there office people where very nice .the rooms where very nice well done .I had a hard time climbing the stairs we where on the 2nd floor an I have bed feet but for the money it was great.not sure about the dinner next door food was very high price but the hotel was good

Room tip: would liked to have a room ground floor I have bad feet way hard to climb the stares
  • Trip type: Travelled on business