“Wish I could visit more often!”
Review of Haag's Hotel Restaurant - CLOSED

Haag's Hotel Restaurant
Price range: US$3 - US$22
Cuisines: Dutch
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Family Casual Dinning
Reviewed January 22, 2018

From start to opening up the top of your pants. You'll be happy about your pants being tight. Just good wholesome food. I wish I could go more often!

Reviewed January 19, 2018

My family has been going to this rest all my lifetime (70 yrs) and always enjoy eating here. Bit of a drive now but always go Sunday when I am visiting home.

Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere but the food wasn't anything to brag about. Kids loved the duck pond in the main room

Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

Had been years since we had been here. Decided to go to Thanksgiving Buffet. Great food super friendly staff. We will be back.

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Been traveling from Mn to Me - have been looking for a good home made meal for 1,500 miles. Everybody says they have home made food - I do not find that To be true.

I pulled off the highway - looking for a break. Stopped here on a whim. Probably because of the big sign outside when I drove into town.

Read a couple reviews and decided to stop in. Yes I found the right place.

The waitress told me they were known for their home style family meals however it was just one of me.

I ordered the meatloaf carrots and green beans and I was really surprised the beans were fresh carrots were fresh the meatloaf was not heavy. Hmmmmm

I made the right decision. And so will you

1  Thank houqua