“Delicious Thai!”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed December 30, 2016

The food was so delicious it was worth the 25 minute wait. Great service and warm atmosphere. We enjoyed the chicken satay but not very fond of the eggrolls. Usually I start with the signature Pad Thai to compare but shared a noodle dish that was very good but the sauce may have been a little to sweet and fishy for me.

1  Thank denigru

Reviewed December 22, 2016 via mobile

Some of the best Thai food I've had in Pennsylvania! Based on the trip advisor reviews, my bf and I took his parents here while we were all in town and we were not disappointed. The food was excellent, the service was great, and the owner came by each table to check in on service. I traveled through SE Asia and was very pleased with the food. Check it out if you're in the area.

2  Thank SaltWaterGal79
Reviewed December 22, 2016

The food is great the service is great the atmosphere is nice, low music, clean, people around you are nice. What more can I say.

1  Thank kjlcw2016
Reviewed November 23, 2016

This is a very small restaurant which is basically the only place close th The Shawnee on Delaware and River 2 timeshare units. The food is good but so good that we would go out of the way to return. Seasoning is very mild, but the wait staff cannot be more helpful. Very convenient for visitors in this area.

Reviewed November 15, 2016

I don't know if this is as good as it gets but it seems not only very authentic but quite tasty as well.

I've been to the place several times and have gotten takeout from them several times and there have never been an issue that I can recall (other than not checking in on Yelp). The restaurant doesn't take reservations because 1 the dining room is fairly small but also because the number of people wanting to get in is quite large and there is usually a line of people wanting to partake in the Thai cuisine in this place.

The food is prepared to your specification of spiciness it could be mild or really spicy but if you do order it spicy make sure that you're ready for that because it as one of my friends puts it "will put the hair on your chest".

The restaurant is family owned and the owner is always on hand to address any issues that may arise but I've never seen or heard of any from people who've visited the place.

One may think that there is not enough variety around East Stroudsburg to be choosy but there is and me and mine choose this place. :)