“Got there right at closing and were treated like royalty”
Review of Nino's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nino's Pizza
Reviewed July 20, 2016

So we fell asleep after hiking and woke up hungry. Arrived to see them sweeping the floor but were welcomed in as they quickly made us a pizza to go and chatted with us while we waited. The pizza was very good.

Reviewed December 19, 2015

I had the best lasagna I have ever eaten and such a huge piece! Had it for lunch for the next 2 days

Reviewed October 17, 2015

Very good hot pizza although we had a long wait. Service could have been a little friendlier. Would order again if we are in the area.

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

This pizza shop has been around since I can remember. I have never had a bad meal! We order take out from here a lot, but have eaten in a couple of times. Nice friendly service.