Review Highlights
hiking

we went hiking all through the property and could hear the zip liners off in the distance enjoying... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
deetee6
Stuart, Florida
Amazing Adventures!

Reviewed October 10, 2018
dupiche
Pottstown, Pennsylvania

All reviews zip lining obstacle course adventure center skytop lodge my husband small backpack bug spray black diamond rock climbing next year hour adventure tree top adventure great family fun first timers ninja warrior hiking boots outdoor adventure
Reviewed 3 days ago

we went hiking all through the property and could hear the zip liners off in the distance enjoying themselves.

Reviewed October 10, 2018

This is a great adventure for the whole family. I would recommend this to all. I would love to visit again. It was totally AWESOME!

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Wow where to start. We drove from Philadelphia to Canadensis Pcono for about 2hours and 45min and it was nice and early and A beautiful weather that day, mid 60s. The place is so nice and the people there are fun and knowledgeable for sure. They show you how to ou ton a harness and you will definitely need Gloves so bring your own or buy what they have. I had my own because the ones they have weren't good enough for me. I saw that the guide had a full coverage gloves where as the ones they sell were fingerless which isn't as good , at least for me. Next time Im taking better gloves because this obstacle course is not that easy especially the second part where it gets about 65-70 feet high up in the air and very challenging. This was smooch fun for our family, group of 6, we will never forget it. Our guide George was funny and fun and also he was making sure we were safe too. If you have a chance to go I would highly recommend!

Reviewed August 21, 2018

This was our first visit to sky top and we had an amazing time.
Here are the pros:
Our guide was amazing and he effortlessly walked across the tight rope without holding on.
Different types of bridges
An entire course with just ziplines
Difficulty level progressively increases
If uncomfortable with a course you have the opportunity to walk to the next one.
Lots of fun to be had

I would have given them 5 stars however I had the following issues.

We visited on a Saturday and the online reservation for the day was sold out for the day. Our group was large about 12 of us. however the group that came later had just three.
A guide accompanies you from course to course. You have to wait for the entire group to complete before proceeding to the next course, and that gets tiresome, especially if some in your group are intimated.
If the group takes to long they don't go on the last course which is what happened to us, and we were looking forward to it as it appeared to be the most challenging course.

Reviewed August 18, 2018

We had 3 in our group plus another family of 6 and a group of 4 so 13 of us plus our guide Drew. We thought we were zip lining down the mountain, didn't know we were going to be navigating rope bridges, swings and other challenging obstacles to get to the zip lines. It's a 4 hour adventure ending in the black course which is a culmination of the previous obstacles, which are increased in difficulty. The whole course was fun and Drew provided enough guidance on the obstacles without being overbearing, offering as much encouragement as needed to get people through the obstacles.
Bring water and bug spray to make it more enjoyable.

Reviewed August 11, 2018

Seven family members staying at Skytop Lodge chose to try the Treetop Adventure, and we all loved it! (Well, maybe not while struggling through it, but certainly after having successfully completed it!) The staff seems very competent (we had George who certainly was...and who also entertained us with jokes and magic!) There is an instruction segment first with a test zipline before going out on the actual course. The course consists of 4 levels of skill with ropes and ladders and then zipline rewards! LIke ski slopes, after three increasingly difficult but reasonable courses, there is a Black Diamond challenge which is much harder. Some of us successfully completed it but found it a really difficult. Everyone loved the ziplines, of which there were many! Safety was stressed, which was a good thing. Our only quibble was with the fees over and above the basic charge for gloves, water, and koozies, all of which were needed for the adventure. We felt that at least the one-use gloves should have been included in the pricing. All in all, though, our Treetop Adventure was really awesome!

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Had a great time with the family and our guide Tom testing our skills in the tree tops! This activity includes an obstacle course with zip lining. We had ages from 11-68 and everyone had an awesome time. It is challenging for any age group and I would recommend lots of stretching before hand. Another note is the reservation is for rain or shine, so be prepared with a change of clothes and bring/wear gloves. I used workout half finger padded gloves from Ross’s(about 6$) that helped tremendously with grip and holding my body weight for most of the obstacles.

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

We were a group of 5 Twentysomethings and had a fantastic time with our guide Tiernan! The rope courses were super fun and challenging for all.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Visited this place with my friend on July 3.
What could have being a terrific experience it was rapidly turned into a negative due to our grumpy guide Drew.
Drew definitely does not has a personality or skills to work in a field that requires a liking for people and patient. The only consistent part of our adventure was his rudeness from beginning to end.
If you go and want to have a good time ask NOT to be place in Drew’s group.

5  Thank liza p
Reviewed June 14, 2018

Took the obstacle/zipline tour when staying at SkyTop Lodge. The guide was very knowledgeable and friendly - My husband and I were the only 2 and had such a great time despite the rain the evening before.

1  Thank donnamurphy2017