“Super fun!”

Skytop Lodge's Adventures
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Skytop
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We went on the full adventure course and our guide, Josh, was friendly and funny! It was a challenging experience but so much fun.

Note: first timers may want to do the half course!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

My girlfriend had never gone ziplining before. We choose Skytop. The courses are usually packaged with a full adventure tour, but we were only interested in the zipline. If you only choose this, they run only at 10:00 am.

Our guide was Joanna, an athletic girl from Poland, who was very thorough in explaining how to zipline and the proper safety measures to take.

There are 7 lines, the last one 100' long. The height is only about 20-35 feet above the ground - perfect for beginners who are apprehensive about heights.

When you call for reservations, make sure you get the exact location. Don't go to the lodge! Wear hiking boots or closed toes. It was a nice, cool day so no bugs - but bring bug spray. Ladies with long hair - bring a hair tie.

The guides during the summer are foreigners but that's okay! They speak English very well! Arrive at least 30 minutes ahead of your appointment to fill out waivers, pay, etc.

It can't hurt to ask what the size of the group is. You'll have more fun with a smaller group like we did!

Zip away!!!!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

This was our 5th and last visit to this zipline course using a Groupon. We went on a Monday afternoon when it was raining and were the only 2 people on the tour. Our guide did what she needed to, but was not happy to be out in the rain. During the 4th section of the course I slipped and bruised my lower leg but finished the coarse up to the 6th or diamond section. I than limped to the Adventure center while my daughter did the 6th section. The guide started to follow my daughter on the Diamond section but after I left she went to the ground level and just watched her. By now I had a goose egg bruise on my leg and a 3/4" cut. I asked for a band-aid and ICE from the staff. While trying to be helpful they were only able to find a Band-Aid for like a childs finger and NO ice. Now I was not expecting a EMT but really find it hard to think I was the 1st person to need some 1st aid.

1  Thank FamilyTime23
Reviewed 12 August 2017

We did the 4 hour aerial park and zipline experience. We are a family of 4 (kids age 13 and 15) and we used a Groupon for $89 total (vs. $200). The 4 hour experience is 2 aerial courses, a 500 foot zipline, another obstacle course, zipline course (7 ziplines), and then an optional "black diamond" aerial course. The 2 hour option ends after the 500 foot zipline course. A guide takes you through the entire course. Our total group was 13 people plus the guide. There are no bathrooms on the course. They had 2 large coolers of water but no cups. The aerial courses get a little more challenging as they go along but it's not that noticeable. The black diamond course is pretty challenging. We had a great time and I would definitely recommend it.

1  Thank Kmacdona
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Went here with my husband and 19 yr old son. This was our second tree top adventure. We did the full four hour course. The course is broken into four sections. One is all zip lining and that last one is optional as it's the most challenging. Our guide was fantastic (Bergen? Sorry for misspelling). Put on or bring bug spray (mosquito here and there). The course was great, challenging and in good shape. One thing to note, you are in a group. So folks cannot continue to the next course until everyone is finished those obstacles within the course. If you are an experienced ropester :) you might not like waiting for the newbies. If you are a newbie (like me) and prefer the slower pace, you might feel rushed to keep up. We had a great time and we would go back.

1  Thank Crystal M