Review Highlights
Amazing Adventures!

This is a great adventure for the whole family. I would recommend this to all. I would love to... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
dupiche
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
Amazing time!!

Wow where to start. We drove from Philadelphia to Canadensis Pcono for about 2hours and 45min and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
MilenaPhilly
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

All reviews zip lining obstacle course adventure center skytop lodge my husband small backpack bug spray black diamond rock climbing next year hour adventure tree top adventure great family fun first timers ninja warrior hiking boots outdoor adventure
Reviewed October 4, 2017

We went for the ziplining adventure course and had a blast! The only course that I found challenging was the last one, but it was so fun and our guide was knowledgeable and fun. He was on exchange from the UK and you could tell he was enjoying himself while taking care of our decently sized group.

On the last course there were some issues as someone who clearly wasn't prepared for the obstacle (the hanging rope net) had EVERYONE stuck in it for entirely too long, but that was their fault not the guides. I'd suggest if you have skill with obstacles and climbing that you do that one first. We ended up leaving before everyone finished (as this course ends you back where you're picked up by the truck to enter the grounds) but had SO MUCH FUN.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

Hotels is one of the finest in the area. Restaurants are expensive and gentlemen had to wear jackets in the main dining room. Now my negative points - they own a lot of acreage and I live in the area and they opened a rifle range and I I hear all day long echoes of guns going off. I am not against guns but like my piece and quiet that the Poconos offers.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

We were attempting to use the Adventure Center - Rock Climbing for our 5 year old. We made reservations with the Center, confirmed twice that 5 year olds are able to Rock Climb. The website advertises it is accessible for everyone. When we got to the center to check in the desk representative said you have to be 10y and older. And snickered that 5 year olds to 95 year olds can do this. Needless to say, we left with a crying 5 year old and overall disappointment. When we tried to talk to the manager (Deanna), she left an interrupted voicemail back (that 5 year olds can rock climb), then, never returned the two other voice mails I left her. If visiting the lodge, stick with the walk around the lake or playing in park outback, rather than hopes of being able to take advantage of the Adventure Center.

2  Thank jdgaughen
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

We went on the full adventure course and our guide, Josh, was friendly and funny! It was a challenging experience but so much fun.

Note: first timers may want to do the half course!

Reviewed August 21, 2017

My girlfriend had never gone ziplining before. We choose Skytop. The courses are usually packaged with a full adventure tour, but we were only interested in the zipline. If you only choose this, they run only at 10:00 am.

Our guide was Joanna, an athletic girl from Poland, who was very thorough in explaining how to zipline and the proper safety measures to take.

There are 7 lines, the last one 100' long. The height is only about 20-35 feet above the ground - perfect for beginners who are apprehensive about heights.

When you call for reservations, make sure you get the exact location. Don't go to the lodge! Wear hiking boots or closed toes. It was a nice, cool day so no bugs - but bring bug spray. Ladies with long hair - bring a hair tie.

The guides during the summer are foreigners but that's okay! They speak English very well! Arrive at least 30 minutes ahead of your appointment to fill out waivers, pay, etc.

It can't hurt to ask what the size of the group is. You'll have more fun with a smaller group like we did!

Zip away!!!!