“T Burk”

T. Burk & Co. Deli Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 5 Restaurants in Smoketown
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed July 30, 2016

4 of us had lunch at T. Burk on Thursday afternoon. I was leary of eating there again since the last time I ate there, I wondered where the "meat" was. This time, I was served a very good cheese steak. This was a large roll with generous proportions. It was good and hot. Three others were pleased with their lunch. One had the "special" - quiche and fruit, one had a BLT and one a casadia.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

its clean and nice homemade soups or so it appears. It has a touch of gourmet to it which is nice and affect the taste of things.Service is fast . Small so often need to wait!

1  Thank Earl G
Reviewed July 25, 2016

We really ran into this place by accident. We had been in this area with friends several years ago and ate at a place somewhere in this surrounding area. I could not find it so, I told my wife, let's try this place. It certainly reminded me of a restaurant growing up in the 50's & 60's which we labeled Mom and Pop's. It appears they have regular customers and more toward the older generation, but don't let that fool you. Senior's are harmless. I had a beef sandwich and it was really good and my wife had the chicken salad sandwich. The place is very clear and service is very good and friendly. We will probably try it again when in the area. Most people know where the Good and Plenty is. If your coming from the Sights and Sounds heading to the good and plenty, continue past until you come to a T intersection. Take a left and it's a couple of blocks down on your right.

Reviewed May 4, 2016 via mobile

Basic and delicious foods.service is only the finest efficient and very friendly. Stop by right in the heart of the Amish country.

Reviewed April 21, 2016

My husband and I ate there recently on a Friday evening for the crab cakes. I have eaten there many times over the years and they always had some of the best crab cakes available locally. This time; however, I must say that the crab cakes are no longer up to the old standard. I believe that the place has changed ownership since I was last there and that may be the reason that the prices are substantially higher and the quality is not as good, but all and all the atmosphere is the same. Friendly staff, quick service, clean and still frequented by locals.