“This place is crazy good! ”
Review of Pine Grill

Pine Grill
Ranked #3 of 72 Restaurants in Somerset
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

Stopped here while passing through town. We almost drove by because it looked closed but the hotel manager recommended it so we stopped. Inside is simple but clean and unassuming. Menu is large for a family restaurant. I ordered the meatloaf and so did my son. Wife ordered the chicken breast meal and other soon got the cheddar Alfredo pasta. Everyone loves their food! Chicken for my wife was split almost filet style and was seasoned in a way that she loved. She asked for BBQ sauce and it was much spicier than you would guess with a habanero finish and it seemed to be homemade. It was pretty fantastic. My meatloaf was exactly what you want, meat and gravy. Loved it, great comfort food. Finished it off with a skillet cookie, awesome! You should come here!

Reviewed July 5, 2016

Ate here while visiting friends in area. Very clean and friendly service. Lots of variety on menu from salads, wraps, burger, sandwiches and regular entrees. Two in our party got the club sandwiches which were very fresh. One got a wrap and I got a hot roast beef sandwich with mashed potatoes. Also a ide order of fries, All was good and large portions. Great value and excellent service.

Reviewed July 4, 2016

This place is alright. It reminded me of just another average restaurant. Our waitress was very nice but that was the only good thing about it. My chicken pasta was so so. The pasta was good but the chicken was very rubbery. My appetizer skibob was good.

Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

I usually go for their soups and homemade salad dressing. There pasta use to be awesome but the portion size had decreased over the years and not truly worth the price.... Noodles are cheap. Stop skimping Pine Grill!!

Reviewed June 30, 2016

We have lived in Somerset for 22 years and it's our "go to" restaurant when we go out for dinner. Servers are friendly and fast. (Make sure to let them know if you are looking for a leisurely dining experience!) The menu is quite varied and with the nightly specials that cover all categories of food, you are sure to find lots to love. Skillet cookie - A+ As a B&B owner we send all of our guests here and everyone loves it. They are especially amazed at how reasonable the prices are for the quantity and quality of food they receive.