“Great small town restaurant”
Review of Pine Grill

Pine Grill
Ranked #3 of 74 Restaurants in Somerset
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2016

The lady at the desk at the Holiday Inn recommend this place when we checked in. She also gave us at 10% off coupon. I was immediately nervous that it would be really expensive. We were seated immediately and the service was quick. We started with potato skins which everyone enjoyed. I had a blt with a side salad. My son had the ribs (which he liked better then a very expensive meal of ribs in NYC). My daughter had the grilled cheese and my husband had the meatloaf. The food was tasty and seemed to be homemade. We took desert to go. They even thought to provide forks and napkins for us. The coconut cake was awesome as was the chocolate cake (my daughter couldn't finish hers). The prices were really reasonable. It was one of the cheaper meals we and one of the best. All of the employees seemed to work together as a team. A young man stopped by and took our check up as our waitress was busy with another table. We would definitely stop and eat here again when we are in the area. Highly recommend!!!

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed August 8, 2016

4 Generations of my family have worked at this restaurant including myself. Quality, caring and attention to detail, creative food preparation.. all the best. Mark Miller has kept this restaurant where it started in 1943!!! Thanks, Mark!!

Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

Very nice fairly quiet place to enjoy a very good dinner. They have a bar with a decent selection of beer. Been here twice & will return.

Reviewed August 6, 2016

Bathroom for ladies should be made larger. Two stalls but one is so cramped no one but a child should have to use it.

Reviewed August 4, 2016

Come on, you're in Somerset County, PA...just off of the PA Turnpike...so where are you gonna eat? Sure you can go to one of the chain restaurants and get no surprises or you can literally walk from the motels at the Turnpike exit to the Pine Grill...you will be happy that you did. Wine by the glass is only $4.50...hey, I am not in Philly anymore! The new item on the menu is fish toccos and they are great! Have the veggies on the side...perfectly done with a little crunch! And the salad, and you feel better for it all! The waitstaff re very attentive...perhaps a bit rushed...but really there when you want another glass of wine or something else....highly recommend.