“Best pizza in town”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #38 of 72 Restaurants in Somerset
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed September 30, 2015

They offer a wide variety, even for health conscious folks. Spacious, and I like they do not skimp on the napkins as so many do. Service is always good and even though I do not like the sports bar atmosphere the pizza is so good and the booths are so roomy I find I don't mind it.

Reviewed August 15, 2015 via mobile

Not a fan of pizza hut, i just dont care for their pizzs, however i have never had bad service from here, just sont expect anything other then normal

Reviewed July 14, 2015

Typical Pizza Hut with a nicely stocked salad bar. Waitstaff was good and the food was served promptly.

Reviewed June 30, 2015

The place is ok. I am not a fan of Pizza Hut pizza. I much rather go to Papa John's but it is no longer in our area. Miss it . I do eat here once in awhile when there is a good coupon.

Reviewed June 21, 2015

Eating at chain restaurants allows customers to know what to expect while traveling. This Pizza Hut has made many nice remodeling changes, and the building as a whole looks very good. The service is excellent, and the food is good as always. The lunch buffet is plentiful and excellent as always.