“Good Breakfast and service.”

Kings Family Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Kings Family Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 73 Restaurants in Somerset
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 13, 2018

Good food with great service. Clean inside with reasonable prices. Had breakfast here before heading out to the flight 93 Memorial.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Passing through the area along I-76, stopped for breakfast.
With purchase of my coffee, son had the breakfast special: strawberry-topped pancakes, eggs, bacon, toast and fruit cup.
I had the veggie skillet ($9.99), generous serving loaded with veggies.
Server was very friendly and attentive, plenty of coffee refills.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

This place was ok. The food was good and service great. The dining areas are huge, but there was hardly anyone here. I think that the decor and menu are dated. So many good places close by, I might have to skip this one next time I am in the area.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Old school dinner feel. Our food was great and the staff was beyond friendly. My daughter loved the free goldfish crackers before her meal and the free scope of ice cream after. It is a very kid friendly restaurant. I wish we had one closer to where we live. We will definitely return!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

Working here I thought it was going to be like working at other restaurant in town. But every since Dottie took over as general manager the place lost alot of regular customes and is going down hill fast. This place isn't the same as it was when Mr.Scott P was general manager. A manager shouldn't treat they employees so hateful and bad daily and shouldn't talk to customers about another employee personally life outside of Kings. I'm glad to been able to be gaven the opportunity to work for a awesome company for a year. But I think leadership and the way managers treat the employees should be fixed quick before some of the best workers there decides to leave.

Date of visit: July 2018