“Just passing by”
Review of McDonald's - CLOSED

McDonald's
Description: Come visit us at 2028 North Center Ave in Somerset. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

I just was passing by and stopped for a quick breakfast burrito and a coffee. Service was fast and servers were nice. The bathrooms were ok. They could use some extra cleaning.

Date of visit: May 2018
2  Thank joycep883

Reviewed December 17, 2017

This is not the place for a quick lunch. Service is horrible. Wait time is more then six minutes, and that would not be so bad if the food was good. Even after six minutes or so the food is not fresh and is cold. Wendys is right across the street

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

Been here 3 times in one month and each time the food is cold, old, and just disgusting! I went recently and told them I wanted a refund and all they said was sorry. No refund, nothing. What kind of place is this that they can't correct their mistake? I know the answer...a place I'm never, ever going to again! I will not waste my money or my appetite on poor management, inedible food, and just plain out ignorance. In light of these things, I won't be surprised if this McDonald's in Walmart is shut down very soon. Its sad that I have to go elsewhere now if I want a quick meal. Word of warning, DO NOT eat here or you'll be disappointed and ripped off with an empty stomach too!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

When I walked in to order a man had called in who had just picked up from the drive thru his wife's hamburger was hard as a rock I mean the meat like it was a week old. I ordered a double hamburger and small fries. I went to get some napkins it was so full you had to rip them out. Next to the condiments there was a ketchup pump that was overflowing with trash and ketchup. It took about 15 minutes to get my order. I went to the car and got on the turnpike I opened the bag and the French fry bag was dumped upside down on top of my burger. I pulled them out and they were so salty I almost couldn't eat them. I opened my burger to find it had cheese on it that I didn't want and the cheese wasn't even melted because it was luke warm not even close to being hot. I actually think someone sabotaged my meal on purpose. It was just a bad experience and if you read my reviews you'll see that I don't complain to much but enough is enough. Don't stop here just keep on going yukk never again.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

Friendly service. Food was hot, fresh, and good. Very helpful with giving us directions. Well kept and clean restrooms.

Date of visit: June 2017