“Just ok”

The Italian Oven
Ranked #50 of 73 Restaurants in Somerset
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 22, 2016

Food was ok. Service was ok. Nothing to write home about. My son and I both ordered lemonade. The server told me they were out of it. Then she brought my son lemonade, but not me! Lol

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed July 25, 2016

The food is really good and the prices are good, but the service is very slow. It doesn't depend if they are busy or not. We were there as were three other groups, a total of about 20, and we waited at least half an hour just to waited on after they seated us, which we also waited for.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

If You are looking for good Italian food this is a great place to stop. Good food at a good price and their pizza is also very good. This is a must stop if you are looking for good Italian food. They also have a good kids menu.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 10, 2016

Located just outside of Somerset, the Oven is a very good stop for Italian food and sandwiches. I have tried most of the pasta dishes and they are excellent. The fish sandwich is very large and very tasty. If you are heading for the resorts or just want a good meal, this is a very good place for reasonably priced food.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed March 5, 2016

The have eaten at this Italian Oven 3 times. If you drive by an see a lot of cars don't let that stop you from going them a try. The place is huge and has plenty of seating. The food is good and the service friendly. It is well worth a visit.

Date of visit: July 2015