“Large portions. Good food”

Robin Hood Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 48 Restaurants in Southampton
Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Catering .Fresh food * Fast & Friendly Service * New restaurant * New Menu Robin Hood Restaurant has been a main stay in the Southampton, Bucks County area for many, many good years. The new owners who acquired the restaurant in December 2011, have committed to updating the restaurant, service and menu with the commitment to you, the customer first. Menu
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

There is a reason that Robin Hood Diner has been around so long. Good quality food, large portions, fair price. Went for lunch and plan on returning for breakfast soon

Reviewed September 30, 2018

We order take out from here a least twice a month! Great food and a great value. Sandwiches come with soup or salad, Fries, and cole slaw. We always have lunch for the next day!

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

I love in Southampton and I checkout this place once a year hoping it gets better. I feel there are many diners that are so much better. Food is okay the service is just okay. My favorite diner in this area is the Suburban Diner in Feasterville.

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

I recently stopped in for a Sunday breakfast. I was nervous at first because we headed to the Robin Hood at 10:30 am, prime diner time. My nerves were calmed thanks in large part to the excellent and expedited service. Now on to the food... delicious. My southwestern omelette was fantastic and the coffee is flavorful and fresh. I’d highly recommend anyone in the are stopping by for a meal. It’s well worth it.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

This place in nice and is a local treasure. The food is nicely priced, and tasty as well. The wait staff is attentive and friendly. Easy in and Easy out. Great for Light or large meals.