“Great lunch spot”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Very good sushi. 50% off during lunch hour. Very quiet with good staff. Fresh tasty rolls. I will be back again often!

Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

My Fuji has an excellent hibachi highly recommended pleasurable experience we will definitely be back very soon

Reviewed March 25, 2017

First time here, excellent sushi. Happy Hour was an outstanding value! The Chef Special "Sashimi Roll" was unique and delicious. The owner/manager Alex is wonderful to his guests, and stops by to visit everyone and hang out for a little bit. Be sure to ask for him!

Reviewed February 20, 2017

The newly renovated Mt. Fuji in Southampton is better than ever. Not only is the interior finishing updated and modern, but the sashimi and sushi has gone to a whole new level. There's a reason you won't find the 1/2 price sushi menu here anymore - and trust me it's worth it. The manager recommended fresh scallop sashimi - just in that day. Sliced paper thin and placed on lemon slices at top a beautiful clamshell in a gorgeous display along with other sashimi (see picture). The scallops melted in the mouth. As always we started our meal with the gyoza dumplings we can no longer share - they are so good we each want our own plate!

2  Thank karenz599
Reviewed January 26, 2017 via mobile

I went here for a birthday dinner on a Thursday night. They recently remodeled and it looks great! They also have happy hour drink specials like $2 beer. The also have sushi and other goodies at reduced prices. They have seating if you want to sushi or tempura but I love the entertainment of watching my hibachi dinner being made. The meal come with a miso soup and a salad. The dressing is awesome. I had New York strip and chicken. The chef was skilled and covers the standards like the onion volcano and tossing you food for you to catch with your mouth. My daughter got a green tea ice cream for desert and enjoyed it.