“AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Rincon Criollo (The Latin Corner)
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Spring City
Reviewed September 3, 2018

I don't know which is better, the great food or the people that own it. The food was delicious and the owners are great conversationalists. You come in, sit down, the menu is attached to the table, you decide what you would like to drink, go to the counter to order and get your drink of choice from the cooler and when your food is ready it is delivered to you. But of course the owner insisted he take my order so I didn't have to go to the counter! Your food is prepared from scratch and is AMAZING! I had the Cuban sandwich and the corn fritters with cheese. Both were delicious and so large that I couldn't finish them. The owners, husband and wife, are wonderful people and love to chat. Warning, it is located in a strip mall and a bit hard to find. My GPS got me in the area but not to the place. I had to call the person who had recommended it to help me find it. But well worth the effort. I'll be back!

Reviewed August 14, 2018

the food is made to order - that means when you order it, then it will be made from scratch and it does not take forever .. even the drinks are from the islands .. enjoyed each and every time we go and try diff. items .. shared the food around the table ..
everyone friendly and it's such a nice place to eat

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

I felt like I was in Puerto Rico all over again. The food is cooked when you order . They where so Accommodating and so catering to our needs . We are very picky when it comes to Spanish food but omg it was so good . Please check this place out ,I promise it is so worth it . The only bad thing is The place is hidden it was kinda hard to find at 1st . Just after the burger king in spring city is a drive way on the left and a row of stores their you will find it .

Reviewed January 22, 2018

People always say you can't go home again, El Rincon Criollo might argue with you about that. There is not a friendlier, more appetizing way to grab Hispanic inspired food by the friendliest wait staff around. Walk in, you'll be greeted like a member of the family, your meal will be made to order and it will be served with a smile. The décor is comfy, nothing over the top here, booth seating for the most part and it's well worn, like a lived in feel to it. The menu is limited, but fret not because even with the limitations it's fresh and delicious. It's everything you really want when it comes to down home dining, flavorful food, more than accommodating staff in a relaxed atmosphere. We had the Pulled Pork and Baked Chicken. Feels like mom made it and if you've never had Hispanic food and wonder what it is like, this is your spot. You'll want to stop in everyday, but do yourself a favor save it for when you need that pick me up, because the food and the staff equally will make you feel good. By the way, it's BYOB so bring your favorite beverage, just remember when it's over, you have to go to your own home.

Reviewed December 1, 2017

Being raised in the Haitian culture, I love Caribbean food. This is the closest Caribbean restaurant to where I live. I ventured to try it out and was glad that I did. My wife and I both had the mofongo with pork. Absolutely delicious! I could not resist the urge to accompany mine with maduros (even though mofongo already has lots of plantains). I left satisfied and with leftovers.

I would never have tried the restaurant without reading its reviews on Facebook because it is in a non-descript strip mall. I am glad that I tried it out.