“Not good period”

Dynasty Hibachi Grill & Buffet
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed February 24, 2016

The menu never changes. I have found myself being disappointed after leaving. It stopped going to this establishment. The staff is standoffish and can not be found until tip time.

Reviewed February 14, 2015

There are several islands of food to chose from and it is rotated regularly, nice place to eat with the family or friends.

1  Thank Charles Y
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Other than the huge buffet, reasonable prices, there are only a few preparations that earn true enjoyment: salmon, cheese spinach. Many of the dishes are very greasy. The sushi attracts a value-conscious crowd, but I couldn't really speak to it. I would be willing to try again, pay more attention to the hibachi grill instead of the buffet.

1  Thank Walter M
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We love Chinese buffets so had a coupon for this one. It was not crowded at all, which surprised me - but it was the evening before July 4th. It is nicely decorated inside and clean. We found the selection wanting. I expected more choices all the way around......desserts were really minimal. We won't need to return to this particular place. Nothing really wrong with it, but there are others closer that are much better.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I am dating myself here a little, but I used to enjoy this place when it was a regular table service restaurant known as Suzy Wongs. I feel the food went down hill after they converted it to a buffet a number of years ago. We tried it again a few months ago after having not been there in several years. It still wasn't very good.