“Always surprising flavors”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

While visiting our son this weekend we stopped by The Creamery, per my insistence. The line was long but the wait wasn't that bad. We tried the Alumny Swirl with vanilla ice cream, little chocolate bits and just enough blueberry swirl, fantastic. Must visit every time!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,206)

Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

Wow it's worth it. So many flavors to choose from. Well stocked with to go ice cream. Get the passport to stamp all the choices. I didn't know how much other food they had. Plenty of seating.

Reviewed August 26, 2016

Great ice cream....changed the way they ask you to get your order once you paid and I don't like the new system. Scoopers seem tired and need to realize they are repping the university! I am a PSU grad and I want to feel your energy! Hopefully, it was just a loong day for your team!

Reviewed August 24, 2016

My wife and I stopped here during a visit to Penn State. We both said we had the best ice cream of our lives, and we're pretty old. The price for what you get is very reasonable. We had lunch, but it was a very ordinary sandwich. The ice cream is the star!

Reviewed August 24, 2016

Just visited 2 weeks ago. Flavors are plentiful, as usual. Scoops are large, but you still cannot mix flavors. Prices have gone up a little, but they are still reasonable. Really good cheeses and yogurt as well. Still a treat after all these years since graduation.