“Great food, BYOB”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2015

Good food, choice of Japanese and Chinese entrees.
Fried rice was great.

Bring your own cork opener to avoid cork fee :-)

Reviewed September 3, 2015

Great meal with freshly prepared food. I ate with a party of five others, and all of us agreed our dishes were beautiful and delicious.

Reviewed August 7, 2015

I got the avacado roll, which tasted great. I also ordered the Hibachi Dinner Seafood. It was pricey but tasted very good.

Reviewed July 29, 2015

Decent lunch choices and prices. I had the chicken hibachi which was so derail and my husband had suishi sashimi lunch. He said it was good, not the best sunshine he has had and somewhat disappointed it was a generic California roll with it. Good for a quick lunch.

Reviewed July 3, 2015

I stopped in on the spur of the moment, ordered 4-5 appetizers for take out that looked really good. When I got home (I live out of town) I opened the box and it contained a large portion of rice with greasy chicken strips on top. Called the restaurant- nobody spoke enough English to understand that I got the wrong order and I wanted a refund. I ended up shouting at the lady who answered the phone- they still owe me $18. Don't go there man- it's like the Black Plague. And why does a 'Jap' restaurant have 3 'Chiney' working there who don't speak English??