“Delicious sushi!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2015

I've only eaten here once, but was very impressed with the variety and delicious taste of the sushi. Went with friends and we all ordered something different to try it out.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Good food, choice of Japanese and Chinese entrees.
Fried rice was great.

Bring your own cork opener to avoid cork fee :-)

Reviewed 3 September 2015

Great meal with freshly prepared food. I ate with a party of five others, and all of us agreed our dishes were beautiful and delicious.

Reviewed 7 August 2015

I got the avacado roll, which tasted great. I also ordered the Hibachi Dinner Seafood. It was pricey but tasted very good.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

Decent lunch choices and prices. I had the chicken hibachi which was so derail and my husband had suishi sashimi lunch. He said it was good, not the best sunshine he has had and somewhat disappointed it was a generic California roll with it. Good for a quick lunch.