“The only game in town?”

Sakura Asian Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 267 Restaurants in State College
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 7, 2015

Enjoyed a family meal in December. The food was well prepared, if a little pricey, but there are not a lot of other Japanese options in town. Service was OK; the restaurant was cold inside on a chilly evening.

Reviewed October 22, 2015 via mobile

I stopped for takeout on my way home from work. Regardless of the grumbling sounds coming from my stomach, I couldn't eat it. I ordered Orange Beef and got Orange Chicken. The chicken was bland and chewy. The sauce tasted more like ketchup with sugar dumped on it and the broccoli was old, brown, wrinkly, and rancid. I'll certainly think twice before going back.

Reviewed September 10, 2015

I've only eaten here once, but was very impressed with the variety and delicious taste of the sushi. Went with friends and we all ordered something different to try it out.

Reviewed September 9, 2015

Good food, choice of Japanese and Chinese entrees.
Fried rice was great.

Bring your own cork opener to avoid cork fee :-)

Reviewed September 3, 2015

Great meal with freshly prepared food. I ate with a party of five others, and all of us agreed our dishes were beautiful and delicious.