“Great Food”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2016

The lunch special Monday-Friday is super cheap and you get plenty of food. Best sushi in state college.

Reviewed April 7, 2016

Despite the previous reviews, we decided to come here for lunch. The place was quite busy and the service we received was attentive. We had seaweed salad, sashimi dinner and a bento luncheon box. The soup is very good with tiny bits of tofu. The bento box included California roll, rice, choice of entree(chicken katsu in this case) and 3 small dumplings. The food was served at the right temperature and it was quite good. Unfortunately the only negative comment we had, was that the food ordered for two diners to not come out together. The sashimi was fresh(no salmon :() and nicely presented. The seaweed salad was great, too. Will definitely return.

Reviewed January 13, 2016 via mobile

Had a hibachi dinner, portion was small. For same price as the hibachi grill across town, I got just over half the food with no show (here it is prepared in kitchen).

My whole family was disappointed overall and the prices are definitely higher than other similar local fare.

Relative likes the sushi there and I might someday try that. It is too bad, as this is a five minute walk from home!

1  Thank randocalrissian
Reviewed December 7, 2015

Enjoyed a family meal in December. The food was well prepared, if a little pricey, but there are not a lot of other Japanese options in town. Service was OK; the restaurant was cold inside on a chilly evening.

Reviewed October 22, 2015 via mobile

I stopped for takeout on my way home from work. Regardless of the grumbling sounds coming from my stomach, I couldn't eat it. I ordered Orange Beef and got Orange Chicken. The chicken was bland and chewy. The sauce tasted more like ketchup with sugar dumped on it and the broccoli was old, brown, wrinkly, and rancid. I'll certainly think twice before going back.