“Great Food”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed September 19, 2018

Had lunch in a weekday. Ordered 3 different pizzas and each were great. The prices were reasonable and the time to be served good. I would visit there again if in the area. Parking was a bit of a challenge but were able to find a space.

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Busy place on a football weekend but definitely worth the wait. Pizza is excellent. Fresh ingredients and full of flavor. Good salads and just the right size. Pasta is fresh and good portion. Good variety beer list. Great service, reasonable prices. Ambiance is typical for a pizzeria/Italian restaurant. Parking is a bit of a challenge but don’t let that discourage you.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Wood fire pizza in any combination you can think of and the weekends has the best fresh fish in State College. 20 minutes walk from campus. Friendly staff

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

I grew up here, and my family used to go here all the time when I was little. I went back for the first time since childhood last night. It was great. The parking lot is awkward and tricky especially if you have a larger vehicle, but we were within walking distance so that didn’t matter to us.

It was really busy due to it being a football Saturday, but our service was still pretty timely and good. The calzone I got was heavenly as was the pasta. The marinara sauce was to die for—I wish I could buy it somewhere by the jar for cooking at home.

Very reasonable prices with a nice environment. We didn’t have any drinks so I cannot speak to the quality of the bar. Def a place worth going to! If you have a big car or a truck, go early so that parking is easier.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Faccia Luna is an upscale brick-oven pizzeria with a great bar & wine selections. The Faccia Luna salad is a huge meal in it's own right, replete with many Italian meats. Usually very busy, and a bit on the pricey side, it's still a great occasional night out place.

Date of visit: May 2018