This historical inn offers great service and comfortable rooms within walking distance of the shops and restaurants on and near College Ave. We went on a "non-event" weekend to visit our son who is a PSU student. The room rates are reasonable and there is no minimum night requirement on "non-event" weekends but if you stay here on football, graduation or Arts Fesival weekends, expect to pay at least double the regular rack rate. Most if all hotels in State College do this and it makes me crazy that they take advantage of consumers this way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nittany Lion Inn is a Penn State landmark, rich in history and tradition and a proud member of the National Trust Historic Hotels of America. Our AAA Four Diamond rated property is located on the campus of The Pennsylvania State University, serving as a travelers’ haven and a popular gathering place for Penn State alumni. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Nittany Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nittany Lion Hotel State College
- Nittany Lion State College