“Enjoyable Lunch”
Review of Java Junction

Java Junction
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Strasburg
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Description: Java Junction Coffee Bar + Grill What started out as a bakery ( formerly OCB Cakes 11.5 west main) has now expanded and moved to a larger space with more to offer! We now serve breakfast and lunch daily. Breakfast is served until noon Wednesday thru Sunday.Lunch includes favorites like our BBQ pulled pork, Pit Ham, Shrimp salad, soup and our tasty flame broiled burgers. Stop by every Thursday, Friday and Saturday for dinner. We create a separate dinner menu using the freshest ingredients taking inspiration from seasonal local produce.Wednesday 8-4 Thursday, Friday and Saturday 8-8 Sunday 8-4 Hours subject to change. Java Junction is a BYOB establishment
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful lunch!!!
When we saw Shrimp Salad & Maryland Crab Soup, we were a little concern, since we are in PA. But the owners of Java Junction are from MD, so we tried them. Very Good!

And the picture is of the special (BBQ Chicken Salad). Very tasty with fresh veggies and great presentation. We will be back!!

Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

We walked in and were greeted and sat right away. The background music and the decorative interior along with the smiles on the staff and customers made this place so inviting. We ordered coconut shrimp for an appetizer, it was accompanied by a mango habanero sauce that was amazing! For dinner I had the Guinness stew, it was thick and packed full of richness and topped with REAL garlic mashed potatoes. If your looking for a real homemade meal I highly recommend Lancaster county/strasburg's best kept secret "Java Junction".

Reviewed March 4, 2017 via mobile

Had a mocha and a bowl of beef stew. Both were fantastic! Service was great. Staff was very friendly and personable. Atmosphere was very quaint and relaxing.

Reviewed February 7, 2017

This is a great little spot for homemade breakfast and coffee, not your typical farmhouse breakfast. We both had the egg sandwich on a pretzel roll with peppered bacon, it was delicious. Java Junction uses high quality ingredients and is environmentally conscious. The available baked goods looked amazing. We will make it a point to stop here for a meal next time we are in the area.

2  Thank pannathae
Reviewed February 5, 2017

Photos tell a story and I wish I had been the proverbial tourist and had taken pictures of my food at Java Junction. Walking down the street in Strasburg a colorful sidewalk menu caught my attention and by the way it described the food, I knew I had to eat here. A quaint and cozy restaurant, a welcoming hostess, a menu that makes it hard to decide what to eat since all "reads" delicious. I ordered a cup of Maryland crab soup and the mushroom Swiss burger. My friends ordered the Strasburger. From the moment the food comes out my eyes pop out in delight and my mouth starts to water. Believe me, the food is as good as it looks. Very few times I have had a juicy hamburger where you can actually taste all the ingredients. The beef is cooked to perfection...and the Maryland crab soup...a most appropriate entré...

Out comes Scott Johnson from the kitchen, a most kind and entertaining host/cook/owner of this restaurant. We could not have felt most welcomed and accommodated. Scott, keep up the great work and I promise my friends and I will return for coffee (Honduran coffee if possible, of course) and try your delicious desserts. Thanks for JAVA JUNCTION, Scott!!!

3  Thank ChinoWW