“Great Curry!”

Thai Thani
Ranked #21 of 134 Restaurants in Stroudsburg
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 5, 2017

Stopped by for lunch, all three of us had a curry dish. All were delicious. The only strange thing is all the portions were dramatically different sizes. So some of us had tleftovers, some did not. We sat outside which was nice and surprisingly quiet. We also tried the shrimp appetizer which was pretty good. I think it's called Bangkok Shrimp. Sweet and spicy. Service was good, despite the fact the server warned us she was the only one on that day. We didn't suffer at all for the understaffing.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

my wife, daughter, and I went for my wife's birthday. not very crowded. ample parking. Right off Foxtown Hill Rd. Food was delicious. Service was friendly. Meal was ready very quickly. The meal was $66 not counting tip or any drinks. $75 Total. Food was delicious though.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

Our first visit since moving to the area. Came in at probably a bad time for a restaurant but had a friendly greeting and service was attentive and a good pace. Food was great not 5 ⭐️ but good, ginger duck was crispy and tasty. Will visit soon again!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

Picked up our son at Newark Apt and headed back to NEPA. Did a search for dinner near East Stroudsburg. Lucky us, we found Thai Than I. All of our meals were outstanding. The facility is clean, staff friendly. The facility does not look like your typical Asian restaurant, however a very pleasant interior. We will be back.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Maryanne T
Reviewed March 22, 2017

We arrived and were standing around for quit awhile before we were finally seated in a half empty restaurant. Once we were seated it was another while before we were finally greeted by our waitress and asked to take our drink order. Once we finally placed our food order it was a good half hour maybe a little longer before our food finally arrived. I felt bad for the people in the corner who had little ones and the people in front of us who never received half of their order.
I don't know if they were short staffed but we tried to sympathize. Despite the slow service, the staff was friendly and the food was delicious. I would give it another chance before deciding to not return again.

Date of visit: February 2017