“A must visit!!! Best couples retreat ever!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Wood-burning Stove Kitchen
Living Room desk area
Main Level half bathroom
Loft Queen bed Bedroom
Loft Bathroom
Lower Level Double Bed Bedroom (twin rollaway bed in the closet)
Lower Level Queen Bed Bedroom
Lower Level Bathroom
Laundry
Deck
Indoor Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Brownman8...
“A must visit!!! Best couples retreat ever!!”
Reviewed August 27, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

I have traveled the world and seen a lot of places and this townhouse is by far the best one! This property is well kept, maintain and updated! There is nothing more my group could've asked for.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
1 Sep 2014
What a nice thing to say, thank you! We try to keep our townhouse well maintained and love to share it with guests like you! Let me know when you'd like to come again. The winter is a really different experience than the summer and Camelback Mt. is great for both beginner and seasoned skiers/snowboarders.

Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Reviewed August 10, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The property was very well maintained and had everything we needed.
Liked least: Nothing
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
1 Sep 2014
Thanks for taking the time to send in the review. It makes me really happy when families enjoy our townhouse and their ski trip to Camelback!I hope you'll be back!

Philadelphia
Reviewed July 8, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Check-in / front desk
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
1 Sep 2014
How did I miss your review last summer? Thank you for sharing. I hope you'll come again.

New Jersey
Reviewed June 27, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
27 Jun 2013
Hi Chris, Thanks for sending in the review. I'm so happy our townhouse worked out for you and your family. We originally bought the place because of it's convenient location to the slope. We love renting to families with kids and hope you'll visit again. Marjorie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing