“Did I tell you.......”

The Log Cabin Bar and Grill
Ranked #35 of 46 Restaurants in Tannersville
Reviewed February 12, 2018

Can't imagine I have not previously reviewed but sadly I do not often get the chance to dine @ The Log Cabin Bar & Grill even though it is Good, Warm & Friendly. In the middle of the Crossing Outlet where after shopping you are ready to have some decent food. Love it here & will return.

Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

Service is great and the food is awesome! Super convenient being right in the outlets! My boyfriend and I love it here

Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Went to this restaurant because it was right there, next to us while shopping at the crossings.
F
My wife asked for a flat bread and it was pretty bad, I ordered the wings and they were seasoned with too much salt. Before this we ordered soup and it was room temperature at best. Now all this was just bad and pricey but the beer??
Let me say I have never expected abd feel robbed by this place, by how much they charged us for their lager on tap. $12 freaking dollars a pint, we drank more then one each, and were stunned on how much they charged, I almost feel they should warn you, that the pint costs 12 bucks...
Me, my wife and 2 small kids, 125,00.. Ridiculous

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

We were shopping at the outlets and decided on this place for lunch, service was slow but the food was good. The club was very good as was the home made chips.

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at a resort and as you would figure things were pricey so we were looking for a place with reasonable wings and stumbled across The log cabin in a Google search turns out they have about 30 wing sauces and have won best wings in the poconos for 8 years running, definetely worth checking out.