“Very Nice”

Ranked #17 of 47 Restaurants in Tannersville
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

We actually walked in soon after getting to the area. It was after lunch and before dinner. They were very nice and the food was good. The building and history was very interesting. We would go back.

Reviewed February 21, 2018

While staying at Great Wolf Lodge, my wife and I decided to have dinner out one night; driving around, Tannersville Inn caught our eye and the reviews were fair.

We had a good meal. I enjoyed the stuffed lobster tail special, which was a large lump crab cake on a large Brazilian lobster tail - the portions were generous at a reasonable price. My wife had salmon; portions were a bit smaller, but tasty nonetheless.

Service was only fair, and wine selection was limited - I don't think that's what ski tourists and families are looking for.

We enjoyed our dinner, though if I were back in the area, I'd probably try another local restaurant first.

Reviewed February 15, 2018

Went to Tannersville Inn while up at Camelback with the family. Had not just good but really excellent service from Angela. Ordered some burgers and a steak and all were well prepared. Beer was cold and food was hot. Price was consistent with similar restaurants and food was above average. I would definitely go back.

One exceptional point is that they really treated my kids well which made it easier on me. They brought out a can of trinkets and let my kid have a bunch of the nick knacks. No problem bringing more cherries to compliment the Shirley temple...and then bringing even more. Their engagement with my kids made my time there more relaxing and its hard to put a price on that. Really friendly staff.

Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

Went here with a friend. Bartender and service staff were super friendly as were all the patrons. Had a gokd lunch and enjoyed our visit. Will def go back!

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

We’ve been eating at the Tannersville Inn (TVI) for over 10 years. I’ve never sent a dish back and have never been disappointed. They have the best French fries around and the bartenders make good drinks. They cater to our large groups of ever changing people, food and who’s buying what. Warm and cozy atmosphere being one of the oldest places in town.