“No Frills...Good Food”

China III
Ranked #19 of 46 Restaurants in Tannersville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 22, 2016

Funny thing though....I asked for hot tea, and she said the only thing she could give me was a tea bag. They did not have a way to boil water for a cup of tea. I don't know...maybe I misunderstood .....but it's worth the trip for the food. I had chicken cashew...which was loaded with cashews. A huge egg roll complimented my combo dinner. After gulping down the rest of my gingerale ( had to have a plan B), I asked for a lid to take half my meal home.
No frills...food is served in a handy plastic to go tray, and the view is overlooking a parking lot. However, you can't beat the food.

Reviewed July 17, 2016

This restaurant is for take out only. We ordered four different dishes 1 shrimp, 1 chicken, 1 beef and 1 chow mien plus egg drop
Soup. The food was ok. We did not have to wait too long for the food to come out and they make everything to order. The prices were moderate.

Reviewed May 1, 2016

I've never had a bad experience here. Food is always hot and fresh and tastes great. They are always quick and busy. not a beautiful place but clean. We've had a variety of dishes here and we have always liked everything. Definitely recommended.

Reviewed April 18, 2016

Overall worthy Chinese. I have lived in the area for 10 years and this is the only place I will order from. The Boneless Duck is excellent. I also suggest the Empress Chicken & Chicken Almond Ding. We order at least once a week.

Reviewed March 23, 2016

It's good Chinese food to eat at they also deliver which is also great. There prices are good also very clean and friendly