All reviewswork stationoff the highwaypa turnpikeclover leafthe hotel is pet friendlyking bedsesame placefront desk staffice machineparx casinocomfortable roomneeded a place to stayphiladelphiamicrowavegpsmillspets
Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

The time I spent at Red Roof was absolutely amazing! The staff was attentive when needed, the room was clean, and it was quiet at night- which I loved! I also loved the coffee in the morning! Will stay here again!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
i0185, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Trevose, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2018

Thank you so much for your review of your recent stay ate The Red Inn Trevose. At Red Roof we value our guest's feedback..
Positive reviews such as yours are a great incentive for our team as they strive towards guest satisfaction. Your comments have been shared with them.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.
Red Roof Inn

Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

This is one of favorite go to spots, not to far out but not close at all. They always give exceptional service and I’ve never had a bad experience staying there. Rooms are always clean and stocked with clean Linen. Close to the malls and surrounded by numerous of restaurants and eateries. I love their superior king suites.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Thank for your review of your stay at the Red Roof Inn Trevose. At red Roof we value our guest's feedback. Positive comments like yours are a great incentive for our team as they strive towards guest satisfaction. Your review has been shared with them.
We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed January 29, 2018

The room at this location are extremely clean housekeeping keeps up with all your needs as far as the room is concerned. The management as well as the staff are very friendly and accommodating especially Mr. Wayland the manager and the staff Matt and Laverne I will stay here anytime and highly recommend them

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor are very convenient
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed December 26, 2017

I had a two-night stay here while visiting family during the Christmas holidays. I have stayed here in the past and know this strip of hotels along Route 1 has gone considerably downhill in recent years, particularly after the Parx Casino opened around 2010. Most of the hotels in the strip have turned into places where all kinds of illicit activity goes on. There are very few left that are reputable and this Red Roof Inn location is not one of them.

These days, if you enter the hotel office after dark, most of it is closed to guests and you must speak to the hotel staff through bulletproof glass and drop your ID and credit card through a slot. During the check-in for my 12/2017 stay, I got to the hotel before dusk and was actually able to stand in the reception area. While waiting, one of the clerks was on a telephone call. This is what was said, 'No, we can't open the room. If your friend doesn't answer, the best we can do is call the police and they would have to enter the room.' Gives you an idea of the kind of place this has become.

I was given a first floor room in the main building on the other side and away from the office. My main complaint is that the room was quite dirty. It's a Red Roof Inn so I was not expecting The Ritz; however, even for this chain, the conditions were deplorable. I always pull back the mattress from the bedframe to check for signs of critters. It looked like someone shaved their long and curlies all over it. There was also some kind of white liquid that had splashed and dried all over one of the night tables. The back was missing from the battery compartment of the TV remote and the batteries kept falling out while we were trying to use it. The carpet was not vacuumed. Outside, there were sketchy people hanging around at nighttime. Housekeeping did a better job for our second day but, overall, I found this hotel to be quite dirty.

Positives? It was very quiet during our stay. I did not hear people above me or outside. The water pressure from the shower was excellent. This is a place where you can get a good shower. The location is also ideal for many - truckers using Route 1 or the PA Turnpike. The latter has an interchange very close to the hotel. Also, people going to Parx for a show or the armory. Not a hotel for people travelling by foot. With a car, there is a lot of food, shopping, and entertainment nearby.

I stayed here because of the price. In the future, because of the room I was given, I will likely go elsewhere even if I have to pay more. Unless you are comfortable with sketch, suggest the Radisson down the street.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed November 20, 2017

this place was very good very nice the beds were awesome i would stay here again the owners very sweet so very helpful the shower was very good lots of hot water clean room was very clean if and when i get chance ill stay here

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
i0185, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Trevose, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn. Positive comments such as your are a great incentive for our team as they strive towards guest satisfaction. Your review will be shared with them.
We look forward to seeing you in the future.
red Roof Inn