Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Trevose
US$74
Hotels.com
US$155
US$130
All reviewswork stationoff the highwaypa turnpikeking bedfront desk staffsesame placechecking inparx casinoclean roomsthe general managerwould stay here againenjoyed my stayphiladelphiaredicardmicrowavedryerpets
Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

Had a pleasant experience at Red Roof Inn. They have a great room service menu, the food was good and the bed was large and comfortable. I love hot showers and the water gets scolding hot which is the best. It's a very nice inn. Lavern is the best! While waiting for my uber she talked to me. She has a beautiful spirit! I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
i0185, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Trevose, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your lodging experience at the Red Roof Inn. We appreciate you taking out the time to give us valuable feedback on your recent stay at our location.

I will make sure to share your comments with Lavern and the rest of our team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

Lavern was such a delight every morning. She always made sure I had fresh coffee and pleasant conversation waiting for me before I headed out to work. Matt also went out of his way to make sure we were taken care of and that any request we had was handled quickly and professionally. Relocating anywhere can be a stressful process, and these two in particular helped make our transition a little bit easier.

(It also seemed like they were in the process of updating their rooms with new mattresses, and after sleeping in one of the older beds and one of the newer ones, I can personally attest to the soft and supportive quality of the new bedding.)

A wonderful place to stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
i0185, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Trevose, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2018

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Trevose. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

This place is very difficult to get to from north bound US route 1 and very easy to find from south bound US route 1. Nicely appointed and very clean. Comfortable bed and all you would expect. No breakfast but Andy's Diner is a couple blocks south. I highly recommend a visit. I would gladly return. Reasonable rates.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
i0185, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Trevose, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2018

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate you taking out the time to give us valuable feedback on your recent stay at our location. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

We want to provide clean, comfortable and well maintained rooms with great service. We are pleased to have met your expectations. I will share your comments with my cleaning team.

Reviewed May 3, 2018

i made a mistake with my check - in date . ms. lavern noticed the mistake and was extremely helpful , friendly and amazing in regards to correcting it . she even made it possible for me to have a room on the first floor . ms. lavern went out of her way to help me . like i say , she was totally awesome . just so friendly and helpful . thank you LaVern. I always stay at this hotel when i am in this particular area . never had a problem with any of the rooms i have had in the past . although , toilet / shower / tub are in a very , very , small closet tight fitting area . front desk employees are always so friendly and the rooms are clean !!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

Exceptional customer service by Lavern at the front desk. She always takes the time to put a smile on my face & my booking easy. I highly recommend coming here. You see that it's like a family here once you get to know everybody at this location

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family