All reviews room was clean waffle machine enjoyed my stay fridge and microwave yogurt the rooms were nice king bed philadelphia channels
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

First, hotel parking is poor and your car is not visible from any room you may get. Breakfast room is dingy and upholstery on chairs there is filthy. Do NOT ACCEPT an even numbered room as these are all on road side and VERY NOISY. (Rooms on back are for construction workers from what we gathered.)
Lighting in room was dim, and switch on lamp by bed did not work correctly. Lastly, to get back on Rt 1 was a suicidal feat from this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2018

Needed a place to stop in a nor'easter snow storm. Called and they had vacancies. Upon arriving I could see why. Entrance snowed in, parking lot hardly plowed. Had to sit on the road waiting while cars were stuck in the entrance. They left them there and went inside. After 20 minutes cars moved, I drove around looking for a parking space. Nope, taken or filled with snow. Parked along curb in fire lane, no choice. A woman was telling the desk clerk that a tree had fallen on a car in the parking lot. Clerk couldn't care less and basically ignored her so she walked away. Note to manager, when it snows, you need to pay a reputable plow operator and care that your customers are safe.

Room Tip: Choose another place
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed February 25, 2018

I have visited this motel a number of times over the past years. For work and while visiting my daughter while she was Attending the University. It used to be a very nice motel. With clean rooms and Friendly staff.
Not this time! the rooms were not very clean. And our room was very noisy. Its like the traffic sound came right through the window. My parents who were in another room. Told me the next day their room smelled very bad.
The deck person did their job. Nothing more nothing less. He checked you in and disappeared. The breakfast was pretty good. And the breakfast person was very nice!

Room Tip: facing away from the road
Reviewed January 25, 2018

The hotel is beautiful and the beds and pillows are comfortable, nicely decor. I slept like I was home. My stay was excellent no issues at all, staff was very helpful and friendly, the room was clean and the price was affordable and very close to our destination, I would definitely come back no questions asked. The Neshaminy mall is just 7 minutes away.

Room Tip: I was on second floor, Nice & quiet!!
Reviewed January 25, 2018

Great location and hotel staff was very accommodating to me and my family. Would highly recommend staying here again. Rooms were clean and breakfast was good. The hotel is located near plenty of restaurants and shopping areas.

Room Tip: Good room and great staff