Lowest prices for your stay
HIExpress.com
Free cancellation until 21-08-01
Reserve now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 21-08-01
Destinia.com
US$122
Free cancellation until 21-07-30
Expedia.comUS$127
PricelineUS$127
Hotels.comUS$127
All reviews room was clean recommend this hotel continental breakfast first floor wear rates inns
Selected filters
Reviewed November 8, 2020

I arrived fairly late at night after a long day of driving. I requested to stay on the first floor for ease. However, there was significant noise in the hallway that seemed to echo quite loudly. I would recommend requesting to stay on a higher floor.

Room tip: stay in a higher floor
Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed September 15, 2020

We chose this hotel for friends and family to stay at for my son’s wedding in Uniontown. Kudos to Erin and her staff for going above and beyond to take care of any needs that we had. Everything from the rooms to the continental breakfast were wonderful. The only complaint from some family members with small children was that they could only spend a short time in the pool due to the very strong smell of chlorine. I got reports of eyes burning and coughing. They did inform the staff and they opened the door to allow some air circulation. Otherwise, I would definitely recommend this hotel and would definitely stay again!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2020

I'm generally a fan of Holiday Inns and this is one of the nicer ones I've stayed at. It seems to be on the newer side and everything is clean, well-maintained, fresh, and stylish. The staff is friendly and the rates are reasonable, in a decent location for someone who is on the road.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed May 10, 2020

The staff were friendly and the room was clean and very comfortable. When we went to sleep there was a lot of commotion coming from a room down the hall. It seemed that after a few minutes Someone from the staff was dispatched to deal with the issue and all was quiet. I asked the day shift agent if I could have a copy of the wear mask sign that they had around the hotel. She made me a photocopy. I do not know her name but she had a very friendly disposition. Would book again.

Room tip: I was in room 224
Date of stay: May 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 12, 2020

A fairly new property, very clean, excellent staff and service. The staff are very helpful and friendly. The two times that I have stayed, the parking has been very busy. They have a strict quiet hours policy too, which means a great night's sleep. Highly recommended!

Room tip: All of the rooms are excellent
Date of stay: January 2020