Lowest prices for your stay
US$77
US$68
Trip.com
US$80
US$66
PricelineUS$68
Hotels.comUS$68
HurbUS$80
All reviews off the highway easy access stayed here for two nights parking lot each morning upon check desk shampoo stairwell housekeeper
Selected filters
Reviewed July 31, 2020 via mobile

Rented 2 rooms for a night. Extremely comfortable beds.. queen and king. Very impressed with sanitation. Well stocked with soaps, shampoos, towels, etc. Very friendly, efficient and professional staff. Very impressed!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2020

We stayed here a couple of weekends ago while we were in town to visit Ohiopyle and I was quite pleased with our accommodations. The room was quite spacious and the beds were very comfortable and I love that each bed had 4 pillows of varying softness. We were on the second floor right near the exit stairwell which was perfect as we always travel with our golden retriever so having easy access for him to go outside is always a big plus. It was a pretty warm weekend so I was thrilled that the AC kept the room nice and cold but my favorite thing about the room was the huge vanity in the bathroom; I tend to overpack and being to have everything out and at my disposal made getting ready each morning much easier. Always had plenty of hot water and the water pressure was perfect and each room has a hairdryer as well. The first night we returned from hiking I was a bit concerned to see so many young people hanging out in cars the other end of the parking lot but we never had any issues with noise either outside or when in our room. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful and even though they finally opened the pool up on Saturday I unfortunately never found the time to enjoy it but we'll definitely be back and will happily stay here again. This hotel is right off the highway and there are plenty of restaurants and retail stores nearby, some within walking distance.

Room tip: Choose a room above the 1st floor to avoid noise
Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed July 2, 2020

My power at home went out and left me with no fan, air conditioning, lights, water, etc so I was looking for an inexpensive room for the night and this was the first place I went to. The room was OK except for the slight smell of cigarettes in the room. When I checked in I had to leave a deposit of $100. The girl at the desk asked if I smoked and I said no so she said I would not have anything to worry about. When I checked out I told a different girl that the room smelled like smoke and that I do not smoke so I should not be charged, which I was not.
The only major complaint about the room was the bathroom. For some reason I was given a room with a handicapped accessible bathroom with a walk-in shower. The floor of the shower was level with the floor of the bathroom and there was nothing to keep the water from running onto the floor except for a shower curtain, so water ended up all over the bathroom floor.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed March 1, 2020

We stayed here for two nights recently and enjoyed our stay. It had everything we needed.

What we liked:
1. Convenient to the highway and to the venue that occupied us for the two days.
2. Friendly and helpful staff.
3. Decent breakfast.
4. Comfortable and clean rooms.
5. AC that had continuous fan.

What we didn’t like:
1. There was mud on the steps for all three days (2 nights) we were there. Nobody cleaned it up. The same for some trash bags just sitting in the hallways. They sat there the whole time.
2. The breakfast didn’t have much choice for fruit. Just apples on the days we were there.

All-in-all, a good experience and we’d come back.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed June 10, 2019

Quite please with the hospitality, from booking to check in to check out.

Rate was reasonable and a good value. The hotel had arranged a block of rooms for guests attending an event in Carmichaels, PA. Rate was 68 USD.

Checkin with Chuck went great. Staff had already created room cards and placed them in envelopes with guest names, visible to staff. Saved a lot of time and made me feel welcome in an old-school way. Quickly resolved a minor issue with credit card (had changed Visa accounts since reservation.)

Breakfast start at, wait for it, 4 AM. This was due to another client requiring workers for a business that opens early. Very convenient for our group, as well. Hotel pool also had favorable hours. So many hotel pools have 9-5 hours, which is when guests are absent.

The block rate for our group, the adjusted hours for another client, these all add up to property management that is trying to accommodate and win business.

Got called "hon" by a staff member. This was a social goal; helped me be 100% sure I was in PA. (Could have been MD, as well.)

Date of stay: June 2019