Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$125
Travelocity
Expedia.comUS$105
PricelineUS$105
ZenHotels.comUS$125
All reviews fire pit great amenities falling water plenty of parking lots of restaurants wonderful hotel restaurants and shopping kentuck knob nice stay staff was very friendly front desk staff hot tub hgi lobby accommodations chain properties
Selected filters
Reviewed May 27, 2021

A very pleasant stay. The personnel were most helpful in attending all our needs and requests. The Coffee maker did not work and they sent a new one within minutes. They also had a nice coffee and muffins service in the lobby. Very comfortable beds!

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kathi Rabbitt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Uniontown, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2021

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed November 10, 2020

The Hilton Garden Inn of Uniontown is an average hotel. I found that the hotel did not go "the extra" with its guests. I genuinely appreciated the cleanliness of the hotel. Yet, when the air conditioner was running it was very loud. I could even hear the AC in the adjacent room. The restaurant was not open for any meals. It was stated due to the pandemic, but the IHOP close by was open! Thus, I concluded the management of the hotel just did not want to offer meals.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 10MillionMileTravel
Reviewed September 17, 2020

This hotel is located within approximately 30 minutes of Kentuck Knob and Fallingwater - the reason for our visit. Our room was clean, spacious, with a small refrigerator, Microwave, coffee maker. The shower was large and magnificent and the bed was very comfortable. We were a bit disappointed because there was no refresh of the room or making of the bed, however, we are attributing that to COVID precautions. All in all, we had a very comfortable two night stay and our choice of chain restaurants nearby for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner. There was plenty of shopping, as well, in a mall and chain stores if that is to your liking.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed August 18, 2020

We had a lovely stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Uniontown, as a restful stop on our way back from Illinois to DC. The hotel was an oasis along the way. The pleasing interior matches the decor and cleanliness of high quality Hilton Garden Inns, the rooms were very comfortable and very clean. Special shout to Kalie in sales and the front desk staff who quickly helped ship my suitcase back to me after I mistakenly left it behind!
We visited the Flight 93 memorial in Shanksville on our way home from the hotel, which was about 1 1/2 hours away. Beautiful and heartbreaking memorial.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed July 5, 2020

My boyfriend and I traveled from Pittsburgh and stayed here during the busy 4th of July weekend and loved it! Anei and the rest of the hotel staff were very friendly. The hotel was beautiful and very clean. It gave me peace of mind traveling during the pandemic because I was very anxious at first. Beautiful decor and a patio to sit and relax. Although we couldn’t visit the bar or have breakfast in the morning, the pool and whirlpool were still open and housekeeping was very attentive to social distancing. The location was perfect: nearby restaurants and shops and about 30 minutes away from Ohiopyle. Definitely a peaceful getaway weekend from busy city life. We can’t wait to stay here on our next trip to Ohiopyle! 5 Stars!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple