Lowest prices for your stay
US$64
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-09-25
Hotels.com
Travelocity
WyndhamUS$64
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 11, 2020

This used to be the perfect place to get away in the winter with children and grandchildren but Wynham has ruined it. Staff is terrible and unknowledgable about what the hotel offers, the playset is gone, the courtyard doesn't have tables anymore to eat or relax. Toilet didn't work, shower was backed up, heater didn't work..........I could go on but you get the idea. Select another hotel.

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed February 26, 2020

Please do not put yourself thorough staying in this filthy hotel who just keeps going downhill year after year. The rooms were filthy, toilet didn’t work and neither did the heat. No towels at front desk or pool! Jacuzzi has been shut down for almost a year but the staff lies to you as if it just happened. Staff is unprofessional and the bartender doesn’t have a clue how to run a bar. She has to be instructed on how to make a drink. Where do you find these people? At least have them trained!! The food was less than desirable and the disappointment just kept coming our entire stay. We will never be back! I’ve been coming here for years and miss the bartenders and servers we used to have that actually knew what they were doing. Our key cards kept getting deactivated causing us to make multiple trips to the front desk. They have young kids running the front desk including a manager who is also very unprofessional. Hilton will be our choice next time we are in town. This place is falling apart!! Beware if you plan to stay!! You will regret it! It’s a joke and keeps getting sold every few months cause it’s a money pit!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Renee15401
Reviewed January 9, 2020

No ac in one room. Vents to the ac and heat filthy. Ants in two bathrooms. Really dim lighting. Hardly any outlets. One room was skipped by room service. No one ever came about the ants. One hospitality room had a function on Friday and the dishes and room was still a mess on Sunday.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank dianacheck
Reviewed October 14, 2019

Have not stayed here before. We were a bit concerned when we pulled in due to the condition of the parking lot and general overview of the property. However we were pleasantly surprised with the condition of our room. Look like this just renovated it. Really nice. We enjoyed some drinks at the hotel bar and later on enjoyed the swimming pool and the pool arcade area. On our way home I noticed that I had lost an expensive ring that I had left on the nightstand that my daughter had given me. Called the hotel and they directed me to housekeeping. Spoke personally with Brenda and she said she would send her staff up right away to look for it. They combed the room and found it and are sending it in the mail to me. It does need some work if they want to compete with the other hotels in the area but for the price and the service I will definitely stay there again. Thank you for finding the ring that could not be replaced. Great Service!

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed October 10, 2019

Stayed Oct 5 2018. Hotel was quite, pool area nice. Rooms a bit dirty and dated. Breakfast served til 10am. 3 coffee machines all out of coffee. Breakfast cereal on counter but no milk. Pancakes and waffle maker available but no syrup. Hot food container only had hot water. Server, when asked, refused to refill any items. We were informed by staff that no manager was on duty; unfortunately the front desk clerk took abundance of verbal abuse from many other hotel customers; I felt bad for her. This hotel has steadily declined over years and this is third managment company in last 5 years....used to be state of art facility but its simply a train wreck know. Never again, other newer hotels in area will earn my future business. Very sad!

Date of stay: October 2019