“Friendly atmosphere, good food”

York Diner Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 86 Restaurants in Warminster
Reviewed September 23, 2018

I had a chicken, lettuce and tomato wrap. I had my choice of 3 wraps - I chose spinach. It had big chunks of chicken and I asked for a salad dressing which made it extra good. Everyone else had burgers - big and they all said they were juicy. Waitress made us feel very welcome.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 27, 2018

They have food for any meal. We went for breakfast and it was very good. They even had grits on the menu. The lunch items looked very good. The service was very good, too.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We hadn’t been to York Diner for a couple of years because it didn’t impress us back then. Yesterday we decided to give it a try again and are very glad we did! Its appearance seemed so different, and it was obviously very clean. It was Sunday around lunch so the big decision for us was whether to have breakfast, and, after looking over the salad bar, we chose lunch. There was a good variety of greens, toppings, dressings and sweet items. Debbie had our soups on the table by the time we got back from the salad bar, and they were hot and delicious. Rice and chocolate puddings topped off the meal. We left knowing that we will be back soon to this friendly place.
BTW, they have a long private room in back that would be perfect for family parties or group dinners or luncheons. BYOB

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Stopped for brunch and we were promptly seated. Our waiter was excellent and the food was served pretty quickly with perfect temperatures. Portions were large, and the coffee was continuously poured. Reasonable prices. Not much more you can ask for!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

A friend & I stopped for dinner late after attending a viewing. It was after 9 pm, so I asked when the diner closed.
The waitress assured us we had time yet did mention to help ourselves to the salad bar first because they may begin cleaning the salad bar area.
As we finished our dinner,I noticed our friend's family who just had the viewing for their son pull into the diner parking lot.
The family came into the diner close to 10 pm closing time.
The manager knew of the death and asked our waitress if she could stay.
As we talked with our friend, the manager told the family he would stay open for them as long as they needed.
As we left, just the family was in the diner!
Such kind people..
Oh & the food was very good too!

Date of visit: June 2018