“Great Diner Food”

Bullard's American Cafe
Ranked #14 of 86 Restaurants in Warminster
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

I went here with my wife for breakfast. The service was awesome. We were greeted right away and we sat in the back. Megan was awesome and was very professional and prompt.

The food was good and I will definitely be back!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went here for breakfast. We have never been here before, but we live right down the street. When we first walked in we were greeted right away and told we can sit where we want. We picked a booth in the back and Megan came over with menus right away and took our drink orders. My wife and I were catching up on life and Megan was awesome in letting us chat before our order.

I ordered the eggs Benedict and my wife had the Texan sandwich. The food was good. Really good. The atmosphere was very laid back and comfortable. Most of the diners look like it they dine they there regularly. If you are looking for a small diner with good food at a reasonable price, here it is.

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank Stephen P
Reviewed January 2, 2018

What a great local eatery! I just discovered it this December. I've been back for lunch three times, and have not been disappointed.

Great menu choices; attentive wait staff; and, most importantly, delicious food.

Friends have been here for breakfast and say it's fantastic!

Can't wait to try their Thursday and Friday night dinner specials for only $9.95!

Kudos to the management. Keep doing what you're doing!!

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank 70Mare52
Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten there on several occasions, and have never been disappointed. I especially like the corned beef hash which is very good. As the other poster said, it’s not really visible from the road, as it’s in a storefront with several other businesses, and you have to go to it either from Street Rd. (you have to go in a driveway that is near a Rite Aid drugstore, and I’m not sure if there is actually a sign on the Street Rd. side), or go into the driveway from the York Rd. side.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Rick R
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

Good place to meet with friends and do breakfast. Standard dinner fare but they make a nice cinnamon roll on occasion. Can get very busy on the weekend mornings

Date of visit: July 2017