“Great service and food”

Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Warrington
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

We were driving from NJ to MD and my son insisted on Chick-Fil-A for lunch. I had never been to a Chick-Fil-A before and don't really enjoy fast food restaurants.

The food was very fresh, tasty, and exceeded my expectations.

The employees were extremely nice and competent, they acted like they really enjoyed working there which is one of the reasons I hate going to fast food restaurants since most employees hate their jobs and act like it.

What was even more amazing was we didn't have to wait at the counter for our food. They gave us a plastic cone like device we left on our table and the food was brought to our table when it was ready.

So one of the best fast food experiences I ever had and I will go to another Chick-Fil-A the next time I see one.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed April 18, 2017

We were there for Lunch and had the Chicken Strips, Fries and topped it off with their new Frosted Strawberry Lemonade.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Service was good and fast for a busy Tuesday
Grabbed one of my favorite sandwiches and headed off for my next errand and a doctor appointment

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed February 26, 2017

Chick-Fil-A is one of our favorite places to go and our family loves their delicious chicken sandwiches, waffle fries, milkshakes and nuggets. This location is off of Easton Road in Warrington in a very busy area.

Their sandwiches are freshly made and I have tried many of their sandwiches but my favorite is either the chicken nuggets, chicken strips or grilled chicken sandwich. Don't forget one of the many dipping sauces that guests can get including barbeque, ranch, honey mustard, Polynesian and more. The menu also includes salads and soup and there are also some breakfast items that are on the menu as well.

The staff at any Chick-Fil-A location that I have ever been to is always friendly, professional and courteous to all its guests. The staff has is wonderful and very helpful and friendly and are eager to serve guests. Please note that all Chick-Fil-A locations are closed on Sunday's.

We stopped here to grab some food on our way home after a birthday party for our daughter. The place was crowded and very busy.

We enjoyed our food and will be visiting here again real soon.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed November 1, 2016

We really like Chick-fil-A and if we are doing fast food it is the only chain we eat at. Warrington location is always clean, friendly and the employees seem happy to work there. Love the vanilla milkshake and all the chicken. Glad they stand by their principles and never open on Sundays.

Date of visit: August 2016