“Drive thru dinner”

Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Warrington
Reviewed October 9, 2018

Love Chick-fil-A. Chicken is always good, salad is awesome but the best is their milkshaeks. There ususally is a wait in the drive thru line but worth the wait.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 6, 2018

My daughter enjoys the chicken strips and fries. Compared to most fast food, this place is cleaner and healthier.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Was in a hurry and needed to get my daughter some late lunch. The people at this chick fil a were wonderful. I needed everything separate. Lady the was like sure we can do that. Everyone when over and above for me. Even the employees walking into work were super polite! Thank you!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

We were driving from NJ to MD and my son insisted on Chick-Fil-A for lunch. I had never been to a Chick-Fil-A before and don't really enjoy fast food restaurants.

The food was very fresh, tasty, and exceeded my expectations.

The employees were extremely nice and competent, they acted like they really enjoyed working there which is one of the reasons I hate going to fast food restaurants since most employees hate their jobs and act like it.

What was even more amazing was we didn't have to wait at the counter for our food. They gave us a plastic cone like device we left on our table and the food was brought to our table when it was ready.

So one of the best fast food experiences I ever had and I will go to another Chick-Fil-A the next time I see one.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed April 18, 2017

We were there for Lunch and had the Chicken Strips, Fries and topped it off with their new Frosted Strawberry Lemonade.

Date of visit: April 2017