Comfort Inn Meadowlands
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsnon smokingpowdered eggschoice privileges memberlemon waterfirst floorhot tubrooms are cleanthe breakfast areameadowlands casinoquick checkfree wifinice sizeindoor poolfront desk staffother hotelsrecommend this hotelstayed one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 October 2011

I stopped at this hotel for two reasons. Number one was that it was at a good stopping point for my trip to New York and the second reason was that it was just down the street from a casino. I was very happy with the staff and found that the rooms were very quiet. Mine was next to the elevator and I rarely heard the ping when it opened it's doors on my floor. I was a little concerned that the noise from the truck parking lot and McDonalds outside of my window would be bad, but once again I didn't hear any noises that were loud enough to keep me awake. The rooms were very clean and the King room that I had even came with a hot tub which I didn't realize was an option for the room. All in all, I will definately be stopping there next year when I travel back to NY.

Room Tip: If you get a King room and enjoy a using a hot tub, you might want to try to reserve one of the Kings with the hot tubs. Not all of the King rooms have hot tubs.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank NCGrimbo
Reviewed 27 September 2011

As stated by another reviewer, parking is a problem due to the fact that the parking lot is not made for tractor trailers. The rooms were nice, the staff friendly, etc. I would advise if you are a non smoker, be careful staying on the 3rd floor. Our room was on the 3rd floor, and after returning to the room late one night, as we opened the elevator, the smell of smoke was overwhelming. You could even smell it in the room. I complained to the manager the next day, and I was told that the entire floor wasn't non smoking, but people shouldn't be smoking in the hall. She then offered us another room for the rest of our stay. I accepted, and was elated and surprised to find out that we had been upgraded to a suite, complete with a jacuzzi.

This motel has a few problems, mainly the parking, but the actions of the manager in wanting to rectify the situation, impressed me, and I would go back again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2011

The staff were very friendly from check in to check out. Very helpful with places to go for dinner. The breakfast room is a bit small, but the food was very good. Plenty of choices and the coffee was hot and delicious. Will stay here again when we visit the casino.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2011

Wife and I stayed here one night during a trip east. Room was comfortable and overall good. Bed was comfortable and room had modern amenities. Location is close to Tanger Outlets and Meadows Casino.
Our problem came with the "sour rag" smell in the bathroom, which we noticed as soon as we stepped in the room. Smelled like the floor had been mopped with a dirty, smelly mop. Called the front desk and they didn't have another room to move us to. SO, the desk clerk brought a mop, bucket and disinfectant up to the room and mopped the bathroom floor and sprayed some deodorizer. That seemd to help. Only problem was that when we got up in the morning and were rushing to leave, the bathroom smelled just as bad. It was then that I realized the smell was in the tub/shower surround. Evidently it had been wiped down with a dirty rag. I ended up using a hand towel and shampoo to wipe down the walls, which pretty much eliminated the smell.
The night clerk had knocked 10% off the bill, and complaint to the Manager at checkout got us another 10%.
Free breakfast was nothing to rave about. Standard fare, assortment of fruits, pastries, dry cereal. Scrambled eggs like freeze dried pebbles. Greasy sausage patties. Nice waffle station.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2011

The front desk staff was nice at check in, the rooms were clean.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family