All reviews waffles non smoking waffle house choice privileges member lemon water burger king indoor pool would stay here again first floor hard boiled eggs hot tub rooms are clean the room was nice quick check free wifi staff was very friendly meadows racetrack and casino
Reviewed March 29, 2017

Stayed one night while passing through. Front desk staff was courteous and efficient. Rood was very clean and comfortable. Didn't have the breakfast but looked like there was plenty as I passed by. Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed March 19, 2017

It was raining very hard we decided to find a place to stay we were on our way back home to Ontario Canada you could see the hotel from the highway .When we went in the man at the front counter was so nice and helpful. Was surprised to see they had free drinks and popcorn that was great! The room was very clean ,breakfast was good also Next morning when leaving was easy to get back out on the highway !!

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded March 21, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are glad that we were able to get you off the road and out of the rain.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and the extras that we provide.

I hope you will stop in the next time you are making the trip.

Have a great day,

Reviewed January 10, 2017 via mobile

We booked online thru a discount room site. Pleased with the hotel we got. We stayed two nights on third floor while in town for a wedding. Check in was smooth and night clerk was pleasant. Nice size, clean, quite room. King bed was comfortable but didn't have plush top. Room equipped with a frig and microwave. We were asked if we preferred a tub/shower combo or shower only. Fresh popcorn in lobby. Breakfast had a nice selection of hot and cold items. Entire staff was pleasant. Lemon water and fruit selection in lobby was appreciated. Only suggestion: available outlets on both sides of bed would be appreciated.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded March 21, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. We are currently installing all new furniture in all of the guest rooms and I will look into adding more outlets. We do have the mini-cube stations on one side of the King size bed now, and in the middle of the double Queens. With everyone carrying so many devices, it may be time to add more.

Thanks again for your review,

Reviewed December 5, 2016

I stayed last weekend at the Meadows at the Comfort Inn & Suites. I thought the staff was really helpful/friendly. the location near the Meadows was perfect (as well as getting on and off of 79). I'd recommend the hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Management response:Responded March 21, 2017

Thank you for your great review. Our staff tries their best to be as helpful and friendly as possible and they appreciated your kind review.

We hope you come see us again!

Reviewed November 25, 2016

Just stayed here on a whim. They offered a package for the Casino that had a free drink, $5 in free play and half priced buffet..so it was the icing on the cake.
The room was nice quiet and Comfortable. I asked for a room away from the freeway so our room on the other side over looked a McDonalds drive thru..the traffic which DID not bother me.
GREAT HOST to greet us. I think his name was Pradeep. Such a nice man...after we checked in and had some complimentary infused water.. He called our room and invited us to have FREE BEER in the lobby...I'm like what you talking about? Apparently on this night they had a keg of beer available in the lobby from 5pm to 7pm. I only had one .. okay 2...along with complimentary Popcorn..this place is just TOPS in my book. Fresh fruit was also available in the lobby.
The breakfast was really good. It was a slow night at the hotel..so not all the serving trays were full..but it was kept well stocked. I made a waffle for breakfast and it was great.

I will definitely stay at this hotel ANYTIME I am in the area. Thanks for making it a pleasant experience. I stayed on the 2nd floor if that matters.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded March 21, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are all glad that you enjoyed your stay and the free beer. We proudly serve Bud Light to our guests Monday through Thursday from 5-7. In addition, there are nights that we cook soup and we always have fresh popcorn and lemon water in the evenings.

We can't wait to have you back.

724.746.9700
dansleva@gmail.com

One note for future guests: The casino is under new ownership. They no longer offer the free drink coupon. But they do still have buy-one get-one dinning at the buffet, $5 in free slot play and $10 table game coupons.