All reviews king suite walk in shower watch tv sitting area outlet mall nice lobby hot tub living room meadows casino choice hotels breakfast was included rooms are spacious other hotels in the area pull out couch wonderful stay housekeeping staff front desk person
Reviewed May 17, 2016

I stayed at this hotel on a short trip to visit friends. I ended up getting in a bit earlier than check in time and the front desk staff were so friendly and accommodating. My room was ready and I was able to get in early. The room was very clean and so spacious. The bed was very comfortable. The only change that I would suggest is a better selection for breakfast. I enjoyed what I did have, but would have liked a few more choices. Will definitely come back!

Room tip: Stayed on the fourth floor - not a lot of traffic through the night.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 7, 2016 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay here again on our second time staying at this hotel. Very clean, wonderful friendly staff. Hotel shuttle to the casino is great. Expand the appetizer menu at the bar (shouldn't be hard to do with frozen items available now) and it's a 5 star review next time we stay.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2016

I booked through choicehotels.com as I'm a gold rewards member and decided to try Cambria instead of the standard comfort/quality/sleep inns. Staff were friendly upon check-in. Pool was warm and clean, excercise room was super well equipped, and the room was very clean. Bathroom in our suite was nice and large. The only disappointment came upon breakfast, which was not the welcoming fare of hot waffles and selection offered at other choice properties. It consisted of some cereal, toast, yogurt, or order expensive breakfast off their kitchen menu.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 27, 2016 via mobile

Beautiful new hotel and as modern and up to date as you could want. Has ALL you need, and in a perfect location for all things nearby. Lobby, rooms, ammenities, and staff all great. Best review comment would be, you WOULD certainly want to stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

While travelling with my family to Myrtle Beach we stopped over in Washington, PA for an overnight stay. The suite we has was a Queen Suite and perfect for the five of us. It was clean, spacious, comfortable and quiet. It was just what we needed and price was perfect. It included a continental breakfast that was adequate and sent us on our way with our bellies filled. We will stay here again next year. It's perfect

Trip type: Travelled with family