All reviews tanger outlets fire pit meadows casino marriott hotel great hotel starbucks coffee platinum member free shuttle business traveler breakfast and dinner pool and hot tub great shower workout room visit family the staff was friendly and helpful a great stay meadow lands
Reviewed January 18, 2016 via mobile

We stayed one night while visiting family in the area. Nothing negative to say about this hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful (I actually booked the wrong night but they got a room for us). Very clean and well kept modern hotel. Rooms were great. Pool and hot tub were very nice as well. Huge lobby area with lounge and bar/restaurant.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Washington/Meadow Lands, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2016

Dear Jill W,

Thank you for sharing your kind review with us and other travelers. I’m glad you enjoyed our modern rooms, amenities and friendly service. It’s encouraging to hear that our hard work is affecting the guest experience. Please visit us again upon your return to the area.

Reviewed January 5, 2016

My husband and I stayed here in July. It is located right below tanger outlets. Great location. The beds were fantastic! The shower was very spacious. All the hotel staff we encountered were wonderful and friendly. The house keeper was superb! Pool and hot tub looked nice, but we didn't have time to try it out. They have a patio type area outside with seats and at night they had a firepit. Very nice. The only thing we didn't care for was the parking. There was a lot of gas workers staying there and all there work vehicles took the parking up. We had to circle several times to find a spot. The front spots are for efficient cars, which were empty spots. To better assist hotel guests, I would recommend removing those designated spots, I over heard other guests talking about it as well. Also maybe limit the number of vehicles the gas workers are parking there. Over all the hotel is great and we will return again!

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Washington/Meadow Lands, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2016

Dear marccb2001,

I’m delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We thank you for your compliments. Each member of our team strives daily to deliver a positive guest experience. Along with providing us with an area of opportunity, your feedback serves as encouragement to our associates. We appreciate having you as our guest, and we hope you’ll visit us again soon.

Reviewed December 31, 2015

I visited here in July for a work meeting, the location is very nice, especially if you like to gamble. The room and services were all very nice. My only complaint is that after leaving two device charging cords in the room and calling to have them mailed to me, the staff never followed up. I called a second time and they still have not mailed the cords to me. For this reason, I'd rate them low on Service. Otherwise you can't go wrong with this Marriott!

Room tip: Don't forget to take your charging cords...the staff won't mail them when asked.
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Washington/Meadow Lands, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2016

Dear jclundy84,

Thank you for your thoughtful review. I appreciate you choosing us while in the area. I'm very sorry that we did not mail your cords in a timely manner. It is reflections like yours, which highlight strengths and areas for improvement that allow us to serve our guests better. We hope that you will consider a return visit.

Reviewed December 4, 2015

We only stayed 1 night for a small getaway weekend to the casino and outlets. Friendly check-in with no reservations. A/C was blasting in the room and we had to wait for someone to come to our room to adjust it but it was fine after that. The Bistro is nice and serves Starbucks coffee but make note of the hours of operation. Breakfast was good. Bed was comfortable and we slept well. No hair dryer was provided in the room that we could find, so bring you own if you need one. We will probably return the next time we visit the area.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Washington/Meadow Lands, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2015

Dear spi000,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your kind comments with us and other travelers. I’m happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Your review, which provides strengths and areas for improvement, serves as encouragement to our team who strive to provide memorable guest experiences. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to host you again.

Reviewed November 22, 2015 via mobile

Nice spot, a newer Courtyard design. Very clean, good staff except the front desk crew Saturday am who said despite advising them we'd defer housekeeping in exchange for extra Marriott points said too bad, I didn't meet the "deadline" even though we saved them $ by housekeeping skipping our room.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Washington/Meadow Lands, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2015

Dear WelltraveledWV,

Your feedback assists us in our mission to continuously improve our offerings and guest satisfaction, so we thank you for your time in reviewing our hotel. I’m happy to hear of the comfort you experienced while staying with us. Thank you for your feedback about our breakdown in communication regarding our new Marriott promotion; I have taken note. On behalf of our entire team, I thank you for choosing us. Please visit again soon.