All reviews tub toilet room busy road breakfast ladies two queen beds bedroom area pull out couch nice pool and hot tub free breakfast in the morning small refrigerator oatmeal nice hotel front desk staff would stay again third floor nice selection waffle maker en route
Reviewed March 29, 2016 via mobile

The room was clean and comfortable. Lots of space! Bed was comfortable and the shower had great water pressure. The staff were friendly and accommodating. Lots of great food and shopping within walking distance or a short drive. Including Field & Stream, Hobby Lobby, Petco, Target, Walmart, Lowes, Krispy Kreme, Outback, Texas Roadhouse, Buffalo Wild Wings, Red Robin, and so many more. Easy access to interstate. I would stay again and recommend for families, friends,and business.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Washington, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2016

Dear Jessica M,

We appreciate having the opportunity to host you. We aim to provide every guest with a comfortable visit, so it’s wonderful to hear of the comfort you experienced while staying with us. I thank you for your time in reviewing our hotel. We hope to host you again soon.

Best,

Reviewed March 9, 2016 via mobile

I did enjoy stay at this hotel. I think the overnight manager name is Brittany is a very nice and beyond the customer service. The room look nice and odor clean as fresh. The breakfast was good. I am highly recommend to this hotel need to be consider purchase their own ADA Kit items for hearing impaired guests using it during stays due of the ADA law. This location is convenience.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Washington, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2016

Dear Robert Y,

Our associates understand and believe that our valued guests deserve an exceptional stay and we will continue to push daily to find new ways to WOW our guests. I will be sure to share your very nice comments with Brittany; she works hard to ensure guests have a pleasant stay. Our hotel is ADA compliant, but I'm so appreciative of your recommendations (they are helpful). We look forward to seeing you again on a return visit.

Reviewed February 21, 2016

We stayed a night on our way to NYC and again on our way home. It is everything you expect from a Marriott brand...comfort, cleanliness, excellent staff, nice breakfast. The deciding factor for this particular hotel was location. Very convenient to a variety of choices for shopping, dining, and adult beverages.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Washington, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2016

Dear twostepholder,

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation! I’m thrilled to know your stay was pleasant and we appreciate you choosing us. I will be sure to share your kind comments with our entire team as they work hard to make our guests feel at home.

Reviewed February 14, 2016

This hotel is located just off I-70 at Route 19. We booked our stay for four nights as we were visiting friends and family in the area. This hotel should have the carpet replaced in many areas as it is really worn. Our room did not have a comfortable place to sit down. The cushions on the couch were really saggy and the only other seat was a desk chair. The adjoining door to our son's room was inoperable due to the lock being stuck in the locked position. The toilet did not operate properly as the handle had to be moved/jiggled several times to stop the water from running. The TV signal stopped briefly at various times while we watched the Super Bowl.
The front desk personnel were friendly and helpful as was the lady in charge of the breakfast area. The breakfast area was clean and the food was the normal hot/cold breakfast items but nothing really out of the ordinary. When we checked out I gave the desk clerk a list of the concerns noted above and she stated she would pass them along. In closing we will not stay in this hotel again when we are in the area. We will instead most likely stay at the Courtyard by Marriott at the Meadow Lands which is a short distance north of Washington off I-79.

Room tip: No thoughts here
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Washington, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2016

Dear Tom C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry for the issues with your room. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. It was kind of your to note our friendly associates and ample breakfast. We hope you will reconsider staying with us again in the future.

Nicole Eutsey

Reviewed February 2, 2016

We were greeted with a smile, and I was even told that I was "The Guest of the Day". A nice touch that came with 500 extra Marriott points. We had a very clean room with 2 queen beds, and it had ample space for the 3 people. It was a very quiet nights sleep. There were plenty of local restaurants to choose from, and the breakfast was good for a quick meal. I would certainly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Washington, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2016

Dear Tom R,

On behalf of our entire team I would like to thank you for your kind review. It’s wonderful to know that your stay was enjoyable. Our associates work hard to provide a pleasant stay, so we are appreciative that you took the time to review our hotel. Your feedback allows us to monitor the guest experience. Thank you for choosing us while in the area.

Best,