“Great pizza!”

Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza
Reserve with OpenTable
Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 123 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 19, 2017

Not only does Anthony's have incredible pizza, it also has great meatballs, eggplant Marino, sandwiches and salads!!! Their wings and ribs are good too. The people are friendly and the manager, Joey, is so nice and accomadating. It's a nice atmosphere!

Reviewed July 17, 2017

I went with my husband and his relatives for dinner before 4th of July's fireworks. The food was delicious and the service was very professional and fast. The atmosphere was nice and the decoration amazed me. The manager Joey was very friendly and we felt comfortable. I would recommended to anyone, even families with little kids. Also the prices was reasonable.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

Dinner after a very long day of meetings; ordered wings to start and 4 pizza's.
Wings were the best I have ever had - no spicy but large and crispy.
Pizza's toppings were generous and tasty
Good selection of craft beer
Will return on my next trip to the area

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Love Anthony's hot pepper ribs. Fall off the bone meaty served with a broth swimming in hot peppers & toasty focaccia bread. Not for the faint of heart. I'm also a fan of the coal-fired oven pizza, always crispy & slightly burnt crust with fresh toppings. Top off your meal with a few drafts my favorite being milk stout.

Reviewed February 14, 2017

Absolutely love their meatballs and pizza is great too! We sit at bar It does get crowded w families.

Been to Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza? Share your experiences!